Instagram Picture

Y/IG/N-Your/Instagram/Name

It was a causal Sunday and you were cooking Sunday Lunch for you and Jack. Jack was upstairs editing or whatever else he did whilst you were busy. You were just about done with lunch and then you heard your phone ding. It was a notification to say Jack had posted on Instagram. You didn't look at it as you were making lunch.
"Jack!" You called and he called back,
"What?"
"Lunch!"

After Lunch
You had just had lunch and Joe, Conor and Mikey were due around soon to film with Jack for his video coming out next Monday. You were in the kitchen finishing washing up when they arrived. You looked at your phone and then went on to Instagram. You were scrolling down and liking pictures until one caught your eye:

  You were scrolling down and liking pictures until one caught your eye:

Liked by Joe_Sugg, Mikey_P and 56,719 others

Jack_Maynard thanks for ruining the picture mikey. 🍬

Suddenly a wave of fear mixed with sadness hit you. Thoughts popped into your head such as why was that girl holding Jack's hand? , who is that girl? , is Jack cheating on me?!. You didn't like the photo or anything. You just set your phone down onto the kitchen side and tried to forget about it.

That picture wouldn't leave your mind. It was all you thought about. It was around 7:00 pm and by then Josh, Caspar and Oli arrived at the house as well as Joe, Mikey and Conor so all the boys were around. You were in the bedroom sorting through clothes that you wanted and didn't want to keep.
"Y/N? What are you doing?" Jack said causing you to put the clothes down and turn to look at him.
"Sorting through clothes."
"Oh ok. Me and the boys are gonna watch a movie. It's Ted 2 if you were wondering." Jack said and you just shrugged.
"Y/N, what's up?" He asked as you stood up.
"Nothing." You said bluntly and then Jack sighed,
"Ok, if you say so. Anyway... are you coming to watch the movie?"
"Sure, I guess..." you said and then Jack hugged you, you didn't hug back. He then kissed you on the cheek before pulling away from the hug. He took your hand in his then he led you off to the living room to watch the movie.

It was halfway through the movie and normally you would snuggle up to Jack's side whilst watching a movie but you didn't this time. Jack could tell something was bugging you and he was right but he wouldn't dare bring it up in front of the boys.

The movie finished and then Josh suggested 'Truth or Dare'. First up was Caspar to truth or dare someone.
"Oli..." Caspar began, "Truth or Dare.."
"Umm... I'm gonna start off easy so, Truth." Oli said and then Josh yelled, "Boring!" Making some of us laugh. But not you.
"Oli.. would you rather go out with my sister or Joe's sister?" Caspar asked and then Oli sighed.
"That's a hard one! Umm... probably Zoe... sorry Joe..." Oli said and then Joe looked shocked and Caspar laughed.
"Damn Oli... is there something wrong with Caspars sister?" Conor teased Oli as he frowned a little,
"Wait what? What's wrong with my sister?" Caspar said as a joke,
"Nothing! She's uhh... lovely..? But I just know Zoe better, I guess."

After a few more goes of truths and dares it was now Mikey's turn. He chose Jack and then Jack chose truth,
"Hmm... Would you ever cheat on Y/N?" Mikey asked and then you looked down. The things that had been in your mind the whole day was kind of mentioned in a way. The picture that made you think Jack was cheating.
"I'd never cheat on Y/N. I love Y/N." he said as he smiled over at you. You weakly smiled back. You then yawned and stood up,
"I'm gonna head to bed cause it's like almost 10:30 and I'm tired. Night guys..." you said as the boys all said good night.
"Ok Y/N. I'll be up when the boys have left." Jack said to you before you left the room and headed upstairs to bed.

As you lay in bed, reading, you couldn't focus properly because of that darn picture. You had been reading for what seemed hours with that picture on your mind. You checked the time and it was around midnight when you heard Jack saying bye to all the boys and then they left. A few minutes later you heard Jack come upstairs and head to the bathroom to brush his teeth and whatnot.

When Jack came into the bedroom you had already put your book down and laid down in bed properly and tried to fall asleep before Jack came into the room. But that didn't work.
"Y/N?" Jack said to you as he took off his shirt.
"Yeah?" You whispered back in your sleepy voice,
"Are you ok? You seemed distant and distracted today. Something on your mind?" He said as he sat down on the bed.
"I uhh... no I'm fine." You said and then Jack sighed.
"Y/N you're not fine. I can tell when you're not." You then mumbled,
"Instagram picture..." Jack didn't understand you.
"What?"
"I said Instagram picture..."
"What do you mean?" Jack asked, confused.
"Look at your most recent picture. Read the comments." You said as you sighed. Jack took out his phone and read the comments.
Some of the comments read as:
'OMG! Jack is cheating on Y/N! Look at where that girl's hand is!'
'Dude. Why you cheatin' man?'
'@Y/IG/N I think you may wanna see this..."
"Y/N... We're not holding hands. And she's not holding my dick either. That may look like her arm but I swear that's my arm. If you zoom in you can see that it's my arm, babe..." Jack said as he tries not to laugh. You turned over and looked at him then sat up,
"You're not cheating on me?"
"No, baby. I swear I wouldn't ever do that to you. I love you" Jack said as you looked at him. You then smiled and kissed him.
"Good cause I love you too." Jack smiled at you then kissed you again, harder. You pulled back,
"Jack, I'm not pissed at you or anything but I'm not having sex with you tonight cause I'm tired. Another night, maybe tomorrow, I swear." He smiled then hugged you,
"Ok, babe but you owe me." You laughed a little then laid back down but this time with Jack, wrapping his arms around you, hugging you as you slowly drifted off to sleep.

In The Morning
It was now the morning and Jack had already gotten up. You turned on your phone and a notification popped up. It was of Jack's Instagram yet again. You opened it to see you were tagged in it:

Liked by Conor_Maynard, Caspar_Lee and 78,263 others

Jack_Maynard This ones a keeper 🔐🌎

You then posted a comment:
Y/IG/N Not too bad yourself  😉😘

Jack then came up behind you and hugged you.
"I love you." You said and then he said back,
"I love you too. By the way, you owe me something..." Jack said and you laughed but sighed,
"And what might that be?" You teased and he rolled his eyes,
"You know what I'm on about..."
"Fineee..."
"Tonight?"
"You're lucky I love you, you goof."

-----------------------------------------
Sorry it's crap but hey I'm working on like 5 billion (may be exaggerating...) requests I'm working on but there shit so I keep re-writing them. Anywayyy hope you likey.
Thanks for reading!