Just A Tease

You've loved him since the day you met him.
You've loved him since you first laid eyes on him.
You've loved him for so long.
But it's just a stupid crush.

You were never the popular one at school. You had your best friend, Amy, and that was all you needed. I mean sure, you had a couple other friends but Amy was your bestie. You'd always laugh with each other and have fun and it made you happy, unlike school. School was a nightmare. You had the popular group and many other groups but you were in the not so popular group, the 'nerd' group people would call it. None of you we really nerds, just not very popular.

It was a normal day at school and you were looking through your locker to find your book for English class. You'd finally found your book and locked your locker then turned around. 'There he is' you thought to yourself as your palms got sweaty and your heart began to beat faster. Your face had turned a blush pink colour all because of one guy. One guy who didn't even like you. One guy who probably didn't even know you existed. That guy, he was the guy of your dreams. That guy was popular and that guy is called Jack. Jack Maynard. You'd fallen head over heels for him and he didn't even suspect a thing. As far as you knew. As Jack walked passed you looked at him, he didn't look at you. Didn't even notice you since all you were is just another 'nerd'. Your heart then sank as he didn't notice for like the a millionth time. You sighed and then walked to class.

Class was long and boring, not to mention the popular girl, Becky, embarrassing you yet again. She'd been bullying you ever since you were little but the thing is, you used to be friends. Best friends. Until she became popular and left you behind. You didn't seem to care anymore but at the time, it bothered you.

You walked to the lunch hall, since it was break, and sat down with Amy.
"Hey, Y/N, what's up?" She asked and you groaned,
"Ugh Becky. She's always so horrible to me and I hate it." You said as you rested your head onto the lunch table. Amy rolled her eyes,
"Don't let it bother you! Besides look who's sat on the table next to us..." she nudges your arm as you look over. It was Jack.
"Amy... you know I have zero chance with him, right?"
"Well, not zero chance... just not a hundred percent chance either. Maybe one day he'll come over and talk to you and then BAM! He falls in love with you, just like that." She smiles and you look up at her.
"Yep. Still a zero percent chance." Amy sighed,
"Cheer up Y/N! Maybe one day, you never know!"
"I'm not gonna get my hopes up..."

You went to next period and then lunch time came around. You were at your locker when someone lent on the locker next to you.
"Hey, Sally." It was Jack. Your palms suddenly became sweaty,
"It's actually Y/N..." you stuttered.
"Sally? Y/N? Whatever. Same thing." He said, chewing his gum.
"Wh-what do you want?" You asked, all shy.
"Look, Y/N, I just wanna say that I think you're really hot and I'd like to go out with you sometime. What do say?" He asks and you stop looking through your locker and then turn and look at him.
"Are you... are you being serious?" You ask in shock. Jack moves closer and you look down. He lifts your head up with his thumb, so his eyes meet yours.
"Of course I am, Y/N... I really like you..." he says as he leans in and kisses you. He pulls back and says,
"I'll pick you up at 7?"
"Uhh sure..?" You say, still in complete and utter shock.
"Cya around, Y/N.." he goes to walk off and then he stops and turns around and says,
"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you something..."
"What?" You say confused.
"This was a dare."
"A.. a what?"
"A dare, Y/N. I don't wanna go out with you and I never will wanna go out with a weirdo like you." You look at him horrified. You hear laughing and then Becky comes over.
"Y/N you're such a loser! Why would Jack ever like you?!" Becky says in between laughs.
"I.. I uhh--"
"C'mon, Y/N! Don't be so stupid!" Becky's evil sidekick, Kylie, said.
"Yeah! Don't be so like stupid!" Meredith, another one of her sidekicks. Everyone's laughing at you, including Jack. You were humiliated. You wanted to shout, cry, scream, anything! But you couldn't. You were speechless.
"You are literally so like stupid if you thought Jack would wanna go out with you a nerd like you! I mean like seriously, Y/N, get a grip girl!" Meredith teased and then your horrified expression turned into a angry expression.
"Woah, Y/N calm down! We can see your veins popping out of your head!" Becky laughed.
"Jack actually like hates you! He thinks your a freak! Why would go out with you when he has Becky! So dumb." Kylie laughs and rolls her eyes.
"Like, yeah, so dumb." Meredith laughs too.
"Aww don't go so hard on her! She's just been rejected!" Becky says sarcastically,
"Oh wait! She's probably used to it!" They all laugh and you feel as though your on the verge of tears.
"It was just a tease anyway, Y/N! Get over it!" Jack laughed too.
And that's all it was.
Just.
A.
Tease.

-----------------------------------------
Hey!
I'm back!
I'm also sorry. I'm so sorry I've had writers block these past two months. I'm awful. I know. This is rubbish but I wanted to give you something. Even if it's this awful, at least it something. I wanna thank you all for the support. I love you guys 💞