Goodbye, My Love (3)

You slammed the door behind you after going into your own apartment. You were crying, you were shaking, you were panicking. You heard someone knock on the door and say,
"Y/N! Please let me in!" Jack had followed you back to your apartment.
"Go away you lying bastard!" You yelled at him. He didn't leave.
"Y/N, please! I know you're upset and angry but please!" Jack begged but you didn't give in.
"Y/N..." Jack began, "I really really missed you and now that you're back... I can't lose you again. I can't lose us again."
"Us is in the past Jack!" You yell and he sighs.
"It doesn't have to be in the past anymore Y/N..." he says
"Well it is. You've got Ava now." and that tears it. You violently opened the door and pushed past Jack and slammed the door.
"Y/N?! Where are you going?!" Jack yells after you as you head back into the party. You see Tyler and then head towards him and Jack was following you.
"Hey Y/N---" you cut off Tyler by crashing your lips down onto his, sharing a ruff but yet passionate kiss. At first Tyler hesitates but then he kissed you back. You deepened the kiss and then Tyler puts his hands around your waist. You pull back and then turn to see Jack had gone. You looked back at Tyler and then started crying even more than before. At first, Tyler stood there not knowing what to do. He then hesitantly wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to his chest. You sobbed into him and he just comforted you. But this time, you knew you f*cked up. Big time. A part of you wanted Jack to come back to you and that part of you also wished that Jack was the one hugging you, comforting you. However, the other part of you didn't want anything to do with Jack after he lied to you. He lied to you about loving you. Well that's what you thought anyway.
"Y/N, Babe, What's wrong?" Tyler asked, pulling back slightly and looking down at me.
"It's ok. You can tell me anything, I'm here for you..." He said, tucking the loose hair behind your ear. You wiped a tear away and began talking,
"It.. it was him. I-I saw him again... I didn't know what to do.. I-I..." Tyler shushed you and pulled you back into a hug.
"It's ok, Y/N... You're gonna be okay..." He whispered into your ear, over and over again.

After leaving Tyler's apartment, you headed back to yours. It had been a long and tiring day for you, let's not forget emotional too. You opened the flat door to find a letter on the floor. 'Y/N' was written on the front of the envelope. You then picked it up and sat on the sofa and tore open the letter. You then began reading:

Dear Y/N,
These past few years haven't been easy, I'm not gonna lie. You were my last and first thought everyday. My heart was a broken one since the day you left, never to be the same again. I'm gonna be honest, I thought it would do me good to move on. To try and forget about you. But I knew that was and still is impossible for me to do. The thought of you moving on crossed my mind everyday, even when we did still talk. That thought killed me. I want you to be happy. You deserve to be. Even if it means I'm not. I want you back, Y/N. I always have wanted you back. I always will until I have you back but I don't know if that day will ever come. Ava and I mean nothing. She was just another distraction. You, however, mean everything and more to me. I really want you to think about this. Please. For me. I'm really sorry for all the pain I caused you because believe, that's the last thing I'd want but then first thing I want is you. Please take me back, Y/N. I'll make it up to you. I promise.

-Jack xx

P.S Call me *insert number here*

The tears brimmed your eyes are your heart shattered. Did you want the same thing?

——————————————————

Hey!!! So it's been like 2000000000 years since I updated this particular story but let me know if you want a part 4! Also let me know what you want to happen in it!!
Thanks for reading and stay awesome!

*UNEDITED*