Buttercream Gang Preferences |1|

How you meet:

Jack-You and Jack met at a club. You were both drunk and Jack bought you a drink then you started talking and he asked for your number, right there and then.

Conor-You and Conor met through music. You were asked to work with Conor on a song for a movie. It was a very big opportunity you wouldn't turn down so you two got talking and after a while Conor asked you out on a date.

Joe-You and Joe met through YouTube. You met at Vidcon since you were doing a panel with loads of Youtubers and you were seated next to Joe. Throughout the whole thing you and Joe joked around and stuff. After the panel Joe asked for your number and you gave it to him.

Mikey-You and Mikey met on Tinder. Mikey messaged you on tinder and asked if you'd like to be apart of his tinder series on YouTube. You said yes and after the date he called you a week later and asked you on another date.

Caspar-You and Caspar met a photo shoot. You were Modeling for a swim suit company. You two instantly hit it off and Caspar made you laugh and smile the whole time. After you'd finished the photo shoot he asked you to dinner.

Oli-You and Oli met through Joe. You and Joe were child hood best friends and he introduced you to Oli whilst you were down in London for a week. After you had met, you wouldn't stop texting each other since you hit it off really well. Oli asked you out for a coffee and you said yes. You both then became closer and closer then one day he asked you out on a proper date.

Josh (Kinda forgot him the first time... Whoops)- You and Josh met in secondary school and he was the one who took you to prom as 'friends'. Ever since Josh had a crush on you. After about 2 years of prom he finally plucked up the courage to ask you out.

------------------------------------
So here is the first buttercream gang preferences! I hope you like it! Let me know if you'd like more of these! Thanks for reading!