Surpirse

Josh's P.O.V
After setting up my camera and checking my lighting I began filming my intro to the video,
"Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be doing a bit of a surprise video. As you may know, Jack has been away for around 2 months and is supposed to be coming back in a month. But! What the others don't know is that Jack is coming back a month earlier since he finished early! Now to the actual point of the video... today I'm going to be surprising Y/N with Jack." I explained and then I went on to explain how. After explaining how I then showed a video clip. But before the video clip I said this,
"Since Jack has been gone, Y/N has been really moody and sad about it all and just the other day I walked into the flat to see her crying and eating ice cream on the sofa watching sad movies. Here's a little video I got of her to show you how sad she is. I was secretly filming on my phone."

---the video---
"What's up Y/N?" I asked and she wiped her tears,
"I miss Jack..." She sobbed. I laughed a little,
"He'll be back in a month so you'll see him then!" I said as I tried to comfort her.
"I wanna see him now though. In person!" She said as she put the spoon down in the semi melted ice cream in the pot.
"I know you do but he's not here now." I said as I put my hand on her arm reassuringly and then smiled at her.
"Well make him be here!" She raised her voice and then I sighed.
"I'm sorry I can't..."

---End of video---
Then the video cut out.
"So just to make her more happy I decided to get Jack to call her on Skype and tell her he'd be away for another month because I'm evil. But at least I'm making up to her soon!"

---Jack's part of the plan---
Jack's P.O.V
I Skype called Y/N and waited for her to answer.
"Hey Jack!" I heard Y/N say as she answered the call.
"Hey babe." I sighed and then the smile was taken off of her face.
"What's wrong?" She asked nervously.
"I've got back news..." I said as I put my head in my hands. Y/N's face was filled with concern and sadness.
"What is it?" Y/N said anxiously and then I sighed yet again,
"I have to stay away in America for a month extra... so that means I'm not gonna be back for another month..." I said, feeling so bad since I knew I was lying to her. Y/N's eyes filled with tears,
"So you're not gonna be here for my birthday?" Ah shit. I forgot it was her birthday next month. And now she thought I wasn't gonna be here. Great boyfriend skills, Jack.
"Aww Y/N, baby, I'm so sorry I'm not gonna be there for your birthday. I'm really really sorry babe." I said as a year rolled down her cheek.
"It's... it's ok Jack, I guess... I was just really hoping that you'd be here. For the party and all..." she said as she sniffed and wiped her eyes.
"I really am sorry, Y/N. I really mean it." I apologised, feeling terrible.
"I... I know, Jack... But I just really I wanted to see you..." She said, crying.
"You can see me now, Y/N..."
"I mean in person Jack! It's been so long!" She cried,
"I know, baby, I know. I promise it's go as quickly as possible for you if you just have fun." I said, wishing I could be with her to comfort her.
"Not with out you I won't have fun.." she huffed.
"You will." She looked down, away from the computer screen.
"Hey, hey Y/N... you have no idea how much I want to be with you right now but all I can say for now is I love you..."
"I love you too..." Y/N said, her voice breaking near the end.
"I'm so sorry but I've gotta go now since I've gotta get back to work. I'm sorry and I love you so much babe." I said as she nodded,
"Ok... I love you too, call... call me back later?" Y/N asked and then I nodded at her.
"Course I will. Love you loads." I said before she smiled and then spoke,
"Love you loads too... bye..." Then I hung up.

---End Of Jack's Part Of The Plan---

Josh's P.O.V
"Right so this is how it went down. After getting Jack to convince Y/N that he was gonna miss her Birthday and not come back for another month, Jack flew back out to London a few days after. After flying him out here we told Conor that Jack was coming back earlier as well as all the other boys so it was only Y/N that didn't know. Now it was time to surprise Y/N..."

Y/N's P.O.V
You were sat on the sofa on your phone next to Conor and then Conor sighed,
"Are you ever gonna cheer up?" He asked and you just grunted.
"Whatever, Y/N." he said before going back to watch TV.

After around 5 minutes later Josh comes walking in and asks if he could set up his camera for filming his main channel video,
"Y/N, Conor, do you mind if I set up my camera out here for my main channel video?" Josh asked is and you looked at him confused then decided to ignore it.
"Go ahead." You grumbled. As Josh started setting up you continued to scroll through Instagram on your phone. You felt a tear threaten your eye as you saw Jack's most recent Instagram picture. It was of him, looking so happy to be in America. You wiped your eye to get rid of the tear and then sighed.
"Y/N. You seriously need to stop thinking about Jack." Conor said and Josh agreed.
"Yeah she does."
"It's not my fault! Now he's not gonna be here for my birthday either..." You said in a sad tone. Conor looked at you, shocked.
"I'm so sorry Y/N. I didn't know that..." He seemed genuinely sad for you and then he hugged you.
"Thanks Conor. Josh. For being here whilst Jack isn't." You thanked them and then Conor smiled,
"No problem." Josh smiled too. You then pulled away from Conor and then rubber your eyes.
"I wish Jack was here..." you said and then you heard,
"What you on about? I am here." You looked over at the door and to your surprise, Jack was there.
"Jack!" You yelled as you ran over and hugged him, wrapping your legs around him as well as your arms.
"Hey, Y/N." He said as he smiled at you,
"I thought you weren't gonna be back for like another 2 months..." you smiled back at him.
"Yeah I kinda lied about being an extra month..." You looked shocked but then went back to a smile.
"I don't care, I'm just glad you're back..." you said before kissing him. He kissed you back then pulled away. You turned around and looked at Josh,
"Wait a sec... you knew about this?!"
"Yep.. it was my idea. For a main channel video, y'know? Gotta get them views somehow Y/N!" Josh joked and then you smiled.
"At least she won't be moody anymore. Damn, Jack, you should have seen her! Every little thing pissed her off!" Conor said laughing.
"Shut up!" You said jokily.

Josh's P.O.V
"So I think that went pretty well!" I said to the camera,
"After that Y/N and Jack hogged the sofa the whole night, watching movies and stuff. Pretty boring I guess." I laughed and then I heard the door open. It was Y/N,
"Oh umm hello." She said to the camera. I laughed,
"What is it Y/N?" I asked and she then sat next to me on the edge of the bed.
"I just wanted to say thanks for getting Jack home early." She smiled and then gave me a friendly hug.
"No problem. I couldn't stand moody you so I had to do something I guess..." she then pushed me playfully.
"Whatever Josh!" We both laughed,
"Anyways, thanks for watching and..!"
"SUBSCRIBE!" Y/N shouted and then waved good bye,
"Bye!"

-----------------------------------------
Sorry this was bad but anyway let me know what you think!
Also part 3 of Goodbye, My Love is in its way soon so stay tuned!
I'll try to updated more regularly but I'm sorry I can't promise anything.
Thanks a lot for reading!

Also most of my posts are unedited. Sorry.