Youtuber Holiday (Part 3)

For the rest of the flight you were asleep on Jack. The plane began to land and you gathered all of your stuff up.

---Off The Plane---
Once you had gotten off of the plane you gathered all of your bags together and met up with everyone else. You, Jack, Conor, Marcus and Stefanie got into a car and the others sorted out there car and you were all taken to the hotel you were staying at. The hotel had a swimming pool, gym, games room, restaurant and many other things. Everyone had to share a room with someone. Conor was with Josh, Joe was with Caspar, Zoe was with Alfie, Jim was with Tanya, Marcus was with Stefanie and you was with Jack. Yours and Jack's room looked like this:

---At The Hotel---You and Jack had just got to your room and it was amazing

---At The Hotel---
You and Jack had just got to your room and it was amazing. All you wanted to do was to go down into the swimming pool but you couldn't because you had to unpack.
"Conor just texted and said that everyone is go no for dinner tonight. Fancy going?" Jack asked you and you nodded and said,
"Sure" then Jack came up from behind you and hugged you then kissed your cheek.
"You ok?" He asks,
"I'm fine. Are you ok?"
"I'm fine. I'm gonna take a shower and shave and all that crap" Jack says as he walks over to the bathroom and shuts the door. You began to unpack then Jack comes out of the bath room shirtless.
"Where's all the showering stuff?" He asks and you turn around and look at him then hand him a bag of it.
"There" you say and he smiles then you kiss. He walks off back to the bathroom and you hear the shower start.

You finished unpacking and then you pick out two dress that you like but you can't choose between them. A cute black one:

Or a sweet white one:

As you were choosing between them you heard Jack come out of the bath room

As you were choosing between them you heard Jack come out of the bath room. He was only in his towel and you turn around and look at him.
"Hey, babe? Which dress? Black or white one?" You ask him and he says,
"The black one" you then take out the black dress and go into the bath room and change into it and then you do your make up and put some black heels on. You looked stunning. As you walk out of the bath room you see Jack and he looks amazing. He has gone for a casual/formal look and it's breathtaking. Then Jack turns around and looks at you and his jaw drops.
"You look amazing..." He says, blown away.
"You look even better" You say sweetly. Then you walk over to Jack and you kiss eachother, passionatly. You both break away the kiss and then you get out your phone and text Conor.
Y/N:
Hey. When is everyone meeting? And where?

Conor:
In the lobby. And in like half an hour so at around 5:30

Y/N:
Ok thanks

You put down your phone and then say,
"Everyone is meeting at 5:30 in the lobby so we have half an hour. What should we do?" You ask and Jack pulls out his phone and starts vlogging.
"so we have arrived in Hawaii and we are all going out tonight for dinner soon so that should be fun" Jack says and then you ask,
"When was the last time you vlogged today?" Jack looks over at you and says,
"When you were asleep on the plane." then he looks at the camera and says,
"I'm with Y/N by the way. I'm not just talking to a brick wall" you laugh.
"I'll vlog again when we're either at dinner or in the lobby or whenever I feel like it cause why not?" Jack smiles then stops recording.
"Should I tell Conor to come over to do his dare?" you ask and Jack nods.
Y/N:
Come over to mine and Jack's room it's time to do to your dare!

Conor:
Ugh... fine...

Conor has now arrived and Jack decided to vlog the call.
"So Conor is here now and since he lost a bet with Y/N he now needs to prank call our mum!" Jack whispers to the camera as the phone starts to ring.
"Hello?" his mum answered the phone.
"Hey... uhh... Mum?" Conor says worriedly.
"what is it? Are you OK?" his mum replies.
"No... Not really... I kinda have bad news..." he begins then takes a deep breath.
"I kinda got Y/N pregnant and Jack doesn't know because we haven't told him..." you look at Conor in shock and Jack does too, then you both laugh silently to your selves.
"What? Isn't that Jack's girlfriend?" she asks,
"Yeah..." he says quietly.
"right..." Helen begins,
"how did this happen?"
"Well... Y/N, Jack, Joe and I all came to Hawaii a day earlier then everyone else... We went to a club last night and Jack and Joe went back earlier, leaving Y/N and me. We got drunk and I guess you can guess the rest of the story..." Conor says awkwardly.
"Why haven't you told Jack?" she questions,
"Because Y/N is too scared to. She doesn't want him to break up with her..." You and Jack look at eachother.
"oh that's silly! Jack will understand that you were drunk and it didn't mean to happen!" she says trying to look on the positive side of things.
"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone this but Jack is going to propose to her soon and I don't wanna mess it all up..." Conor laughs silently.
"oh my... really? This was unexpected of him... I think you should tell him. It's for the best because you can't hide it forever. Can you?"
"No... but we also have another problem..."
"what?"
"This... is... a... prank! I got you mum!" Conor says and everyone laughs.
"Wait so Jack isn't proposing?" she says sadly and Conor says,
"I don't know. He hasn't said anything..." You look at Jack and he smiles at you.
"OK, mum I gotta go to dinner. See you later!" Conor says and Helen says,
"OK bye, darling!" Then Conor hangs up and you all leave for dinner.

---Author's Note---
Hey!
Thanks for reading and supporting the story! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and if you did let me know! Also if you had any other ideas let me know because I'm running out of ideas!