Goodbye, My Love

Jack's P.O.V

I looked down at my phone as I walked up to Mine, Josh and Conor's flat. I unlocked the door and then put my phone away. I hung up my coat and then walked towards the living room. As I got closer I heard the sobs of a girl.
"Y/N?" I say as I drop my bag and run over to her, where she sat with Conor and Josh. Y/N'a tears were streaming down her face. I bent down to her eye level and then wiped the tears off her cheek.
"Y/N, Baby, what's wrong?" I asked her worriedly.
"Y/N is leaving. Her parents are making her move to America to live with her uncle for a while." Conor explains as I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces.
"I uhh... we'll leave you to it..." Josh says as he and Conor get up and leave. Tears brimmed my eyes but I didn't let them fall.
"What does he mean, Y/N?" I asked as I looked at her saddened face.
"I'm leaving, Jack. I'm going..." she said as more tears fell down her face. She looked away from me to the floor. I lifted her chin up so she was looking into my eyes,
"Y/N... when are you going? When will you be back?!" I asked as a year fell down my face.
"I'm... I'm leaving tomorrow morning... I... I won't be back Jack... this isn't temporary..." She sobbed harder and harder. Seeing Y/N like this broke my heart even more then it already was. I didn't know what to do. I was loosing the love of my life and I couldn't do anything about it. Heart break doesn't even come close, it's more then that. I moved up next to Y/N and hugged her as tightly as I could. I let her cry into my shoulder as a few tears fell down my face into her shoulder. I loved Y/N.

The Next Day, At The Airport.
I drove Y/N to the airport this morning. I helped her take her bags into the airport. We sat together until the boarding for her flight was ready,
"Well... this is it..." she sighed.
"Yeah..." I sighed as well and tear threatened my eyes more then ever before.
"I'll be in contact. I swear." She said as she began crying. I hugged her,
"You better be. I will too. I love you so much, Y/N. I can't believe your going..."
"Neither can I, Jack... I don't wanna go. I love you too much. I love all of the guys... I don't wanna go..." she sobbed and then we heard the women call for the last boarding of  Y/N's flight. My heart sank as Y/N grabbed her bags and then we both began to walk over to where we would be parted for the last time.
"So I guess this is goodbye?" I said to her as I tried to hold back the tears.
"Maybe..." she said as she hugged me, tightly. She pulled away from the hug and then looked me in the eyes. I kissed her. I kissed her with love and passion. We both pulled away and then she stepped back.
"I love you..." she said and I looked down to the floor.
"I love you too..." she smiled and then sighed.
"For the last time, Goodbye, Jack Maynard..." She said amongst tears,
"For the last time, Goodbye, Y/N Y/L/N..." I said back to her for the last time. She began walking off to board her flight. Little did Y/N know as she pulled away from our last hug she took my entire heart with her...

---------------------------------------------
Hey. Sorry I haven't been updating. I'm working on some requests and they should be up soon. Sorry it's taking so long. Sorry this chapter was crap and short but I hope you enjoyed anyway...
Thanks.