Letting Go (2)

Your best friend is called Lauren cause why not. Also I really cannot be bothered to add the parents dialogue this chapter so they're on holiday. Also a small amount of smut cause I suck at writing smutty stuff. Sorry if your into that I guess...? 😂

----------------------------------------------

"You what?!" Lauren said as she pulled away from the hug. She looked you in the eye and then let you in,
"Why did you leave Jack?" She asked as you both sat on the sofa together.
"Because... I couldn't deal with the pressure of his fans..." you explained to Lauren why you broke up with Jack and everything about what's been happening. She listened to everything you said.
"Where are you gonna stay?" Lauren asked. You sighed and then wiped your eyes from all the tears,
"I dunno... my parents?"
"If you wanna stay here you're welcome. I'm sure Conor won't mind..." Lauren offered and I smiled.
"Thanks but I think I'll stay at my parents since I think they're abroad for work..." Lauren smiles and then hugged me,
"It's gonna be okay..."

A few hours later of you and Lauren watching movies together and talking about random stuff the door opens.
"So I've just got home and--- Y/N?" Conor was vlogging until he saw me. He turned off the camera and then came and sat down on the sofa.
"What's happened?" Conor asked concerned.
"Y/N left Jack." Lauren says as you look to the floor.
"What? Why?" You sighed and then began explained what happened, yet again.

"Bye guys..." you then hugged Lauren as she and Conor said goodbye. You walked down to your car and go in it. You stared out the window as loads of memories of Jack and you came flooding through your mind. You began crying and then rested your head on the steering wheel.
"I'm sorry... I'm so so so sorry, Jack..." You began whispering that over and over again as you gradually got louder and louder until you stopped.
Come on Y/N!
You don't need a man in your life!
Unless it's one like Jack...
Stop it!
You left him and there's no going back...
Is there?
You thought to yourself before driving off to your parents house.

You arrived at your parents house and then went inside since you had a key and they were on holiday. You brought the bags and suitcase inside the house and put it in the guest room, which was your old room when you lived with them. You sat in the front room eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream (because it's amazing, even in winter 😂) and watching TV. You thought it was a good idea to do something to distract yourself from the break up, so you decided to text your closest friend other than Lauren. Joe Sugg.
(The left is Joe the right is You)

Hey, Joe. I need to talk with someone. Come over please?

Sure, Y/N. I'll be around soon!

Oh and I'm at my parents house...

Why? What happened?

I'll explain when you get here... but please don't tell the others I texted you to come here...

Okay. I hope you're ok. I'll be over soon...

After around 30 minutes later, Joe arrives. You let him in and then explained everything that happened.
"Oh My God, Y/N. I had no idea..." Joe says as you shrug.
"It doesn't matter. I told you to come over for a distraction." Joe nods and then he pulls out some alcohol from his bag and says,
"That's why I brought this!" He says as you smile.

After a while of you too talking and drinking, you both got drunk. Very badly drunk.
"You... You know what Y/N? I think you're beautiful..." Joe says as you laugh and take another sip from the glass of alcohol.
"You're not so... so... so bad yourself, Sugg..." You looked into each other's eyes and both you and Joe moved closer to each other and suddenly your lips connected, in a ruff but passionate kiss. Soon after you and Joe had managed to get you sat on his lap, facing him. You both kept kissing and you both knew what you 'wanted'. Joe began taking off your shirt as you began undoing his belt. Once Joe had taken off your shirt successfully and you Joes jeans, Joe picked you up, still kissing, and carried you to the bedroom. Joe put you down on the bed as you took off your jeans and Joe his shirt. Soon after you were both kissing again and then you and Joe were both on the bed together, you on top of him, you felt Joe unclasp your bra then you took off his boxer shorts and him your underwear. You kept kissing and I think you can guess what happened next...

It was now the morning and you had a serious headache. Hang over time. Great. You rolled over to see someone laying next to you,
"JOE?!"

----------------------------------------------
Uh oh. Well done, Y/N. Now what are you gonna do? 🙄🤔

Part 3?

Also posted 2 parts today since I missed like 2 months (probably more...) of posting. So here ya go.