Goodbye, My Love (2)

Today was the day you were heading back to London. It had been a few years, more like 4 and a half years, since you left. You hadn't seen the boys since then. You stop talking to Jack around 3 and a half years ago. That day you felt your life had changed for the worst. Maybe it would all blow over? Maybe once you came back to the UK you and Jack would be happy again? Maybe even spend time with the boys like the good old days? Or maybe... not.

You arrived back since you had bought a flat in London and got a job. You had always hoped to see the boys again, maybe one day soon, maybe one day later.

A Few Days After Arriving In London
You had been unpacking the past few days so you hadn't really had the chance to get in contact with any of the boys yet. After coming back from a food shopping trip you were struggling to carry the bags upstairs to your apartment. You were walking down the corridor until you heard someone say,
"Can I help you?" You turned around to see a tall handsome man, holding out his hand to take one of the bags.
"Oh umm... thanks. Are you sure you don't mind?" You asked as he flashed a smile towards you.
"Anything for a beautiful lady like yourself.." He took the two of the bags from your hands, leaving you with two bags, and followed you up to your apartment.

You arrived at your apartment and then went inside as the man followed you into your apartment and set the bags down in the kitchen.
"Thanks for that." You thanked the man and he smiled,
"No problem. Hey uhh... so I'm having this party this weekend, so in like 2 days, and it would be cool for you to come. Well if you wanted to..."
"Look, I don't even know your name so---"
"Tyler." He interpreted and you smiled.
"Y/N. I'd be happy to come. Thanks Tyler." You smiled and he then walked to the door but then stopped.
"Nice meeting you, Y/N. See you on Saturday." He then left and closed the door behind him then once he had left you began packing away your shopping.

Saturday
It was around half an hour before the party and you began to get ready. You had a shower, did your makeup and chose your outfit.

Soon after it was time for the party but you were an hour late and a half late. By the time you arrived the apartment was packed with people, the music was loud and the drinks were being drunk. You saw Tyler in the crowd and then headed towards him.
"Hey Y/N! You came!" He greeted you and you smiled,
"Yeah I did. I thought I should to get out of the house."
"I'm only a door away anyway. Feel free to drop by anyway."
"Thanks, Tyler."
"Anyway, Y/N, there's someone I want you to meet." He gestured towards the girl stood next to him. She waved at you and flashed you a smile,
"This is my sister, Ava. Ava, this is my new neighbour, Y/N."
"Nice to meet you, Ava." You shook her hand and she smiled,
"Nice to meet you too, Y/N."

After the party had been going on for a while you went to get drinks. You headed towards the bar but first you had to cross the dance floor. As you walked across the dance floor you looked around you saw Ava making out with some guy with brown hair but parts of hit blonde. You thought nothing of it until you looked over again. That guy was Jack. You heart sank as you realise Jack had moved on whilst you'd been gone. You thought it would happen but you always told yourself it wouldn't. It broke your heart, tore it apart, to see Jack kissing another woman how he used to kiss you. Before you could do anything about it, tears began streaming down your face but then it hit you. Does Jack even remember you?

You wiped the tears away and then continued on to the drinks. You grabbed a drink from the kitchen when you heard someone say,
"Excuse me..." You turned around and looked at them. It was Jack.
"Wait... Y/N?!" Jack exclaimed.
"Sorry am I in your way of getting back to you snogging your girlfriend?" You said and then moved out of the way. Jack grabbed your arm,
"Y/N, Wait... Please..."
"Nope. See ya." You said as you went to walk away but Jack followed you.
"Y/N!" He yelled and you turned around and looked at him.
"WHAT?!" You yelled back and he sighed.
"Why didn't you tell me you were back in the UK?!" He asked and you rolled your eyes,
"You wouldn't care. Now get back to that girl."
"No, Y/N.  I do care..."
"LIAR!" You yelled before doing something stupid. You threw your drink at Jack. Then you threw the plastic cup on the floor and ran out of the apartment and back to your own. Well done, Y/N...

-----------------------------------------
Sorry it's shit.
I'm tired.
Part 3 coming soon (if you want it, let me know).
Thanks!
Bye!

-PART 3 OUT NOW!-