YouTuber Holiday (Part 2)

---At The Airport---
You had been in the car for a while now and you had been resting your head on Jack the whole time but he didn't mind.   Once you got to the airport you all checked in and then you sat down and waited until the others arrived.  Around 10 minutes later Caspar and Oli arrived. Then 5 minutes after Zoe, Alfie, Joe,  Jim and Tanya arrived. And just after Marcus and Stefanie arrived. This was your first time meeting Stefanie and she seemed to be nice.

---On The Plane---
As you all began to board the plane a wave of anxiety came over you. You tired to remain calm until you sat down.  The seats were like:

You were sat next to Jack and you were by a window

You were sat next to Jack and you were by a window. You started panicking and hyperventilating but Jack was still boarding the plane so he wasn't there to help. You  closed your eyes and held your breath. Once you opened your eyes again everything was spinning. You heard someone talking to you but you couldn't make out who it was or what they were saying. Then you felt someone put there hands on your shoulders and you saw Jack in front of you. You felt safer now Jack was here and everything began to slow down spinning, you were calming down. You could make out that Jack was saying your name over and over again and you couldn't talk. Then everything stopped spinning and you focused your eyes on Jack.
"Y/N?! Are you ok?!" He says worriedly and you manage to nod your head. Then he hugs you tightly and it made you feel even safer.
"Want me to sit with you for the flight?" He asks and you shrug.
"I'll stay until you want me to go. Ok?" You stand up then he sits down and you sit on his lap and rest your head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around you. As Stefanie walks past she smiles down at Jack and not you. You choose to ignore it and just talk to Jack.

Around half way through of the flight Jack goes to his own seat and leaves you to watch the T.V. But as you watch the T.V you notice that Stefanie was looking at Jack. You wonder why but then Jack says,
"Hey, Y/N? What are you looking at?" You shake your head and look at Jack.
"Nothing" you said then you smile sweetly. Jack looked confused and said,
"Ok?" Then you went back to watching T.V.

You fell asleep for some of the flight but once you woke up, even though Jack was next to you, you texted him.
Y/N:
Hey... I'm bored xxx

Jack:
I thought you were asleep xxx

Y/N:
I was. But I'm awake now... xxx

Jack:
Why are you texting me when I'm right next to you? xxx

Y/N:
IDK... I was bored xxx

Jack:
Want me to come over and sit with you? xxx

Y/N:
Please xxx

Jack got up and you did too. He sat down and you sat on his lap. You smiled at him and he smiled at you. Then he kissed you and you kissed back. Then Conor came over,
"Hey, Jack and Y/N. You ok?" He asks and Jack says,
"Yeah, I'm fine." Then you say,
"I'm fine too. You ok?" He looks over at Josh, who was sleeping.
"Yeah... Wanna prank Josh?" He asks and you look at Jack then back at Conor.
"Sure. How?" You ask.
"I don't know... Any ideas Jack?" Conor looks at Jack and you do too.
"Count me out of this one. I don't want no trouble for the moment." Jack says and you look away from him,
"Boring!" You exclaimed.
"Ok. I got an idea. We each have to challenge each other and what ever wakes up Josh first loses and has to do a forfeit. How does that sound?" Conor says and Jack shakes his head at you.
"Fine. Bring it on! How do we decide who's going first?" You asks and Jack keeps shaking his head at you.
"Ok so how about rock, paper scissors?" He suggests and you agree.
"Rock"
"Paper"
"Scissors"
You choose paper and Conor chooses rock, so you win.
"Ha! I win! Ok so... Firstly you have to... Pour water on his head!" You say and Conor says,
"What?! You could have gone easy on me!" You just laugh and hand Conor a cup of water. He scoffs and walks over to Josh and pours water on Josh's head. It wakes him up. You laugh and Josh shouts at Conor then Conor walks back to you laughing.
"You idiot! I didn't mean that much!" You say laughing and then Conor laughs.
"Ok. So I dare you to... One sec let me ask Jack. Go back to your seat then I'll tell you once I've thought of one..." You say and Conor rolls his eyes and then goes back to his seat.
"Babe? I won so what should I make Conor do?" You ask and Jack looks at you.
"I told you I wouldn't have anything to do with this" he sighs. Then you turn away from him and say,
"If you don't help... I'll... Umm.... I won't share a bed with you again!" You say and Jack rolls his eyes.
"Ugh... Fine. You could... Make him prank call Anna or our mum. I don't know..." Jack suggests and you say,
"Good idea! Thanks!" Then you quickly kiss Jack on the cheek. He smiles alittle then you text Conor.
Y/N:
I can't be bothered to get up so I dare you to prank call your mum or Anna

Conor:
Ugh... Really? Fine... I'll do it when we get off the plane... I know what to say...

Y/N:
Good. See ya then looser! 😂😉

---Author's Note---
Hey guys and girls!
Let me know if you like this story so far!
Thanks for reading!