Jealousy |Request|

Y/H/C-Your/Hair/Colour
Y/E/C-Your/Eye/Colour

Today was the day Jack was going to introduce you to the rest of his main group of friends. You had already met Josh, Oli and Mikey but today you were meeting the others. You were really nervous since his brother Conor was gonna be there too, who you hadn't had chance to meet yet.
"You ready yet Y/N? The guys are gonna be here soon!" Jack called up the stairs as you applied your mascara.
"Yeah one second!" You yelled back.

A few minutes later you heard the door bell go off. You took a deep breath,
"You ok?" Jack asked and you nodded.
"I could be better." You said and Jack laughed,
"It's only my friends, Y/N!"
"And Brother!" Jack rolled his eyes.
"You'll be fine." Jack said as he kissed your cheek before heading off to open the door.

You sat patiently waiting on the sofa, on your phone. When you heard them all head towards the living room, where you were sat. You stood up as they entered the room.
"Hey, I'm Y/N." You said to them all and they all looked at you.
'Wow' Conor mouthed at you and Jack elbowed him and frowned, but you didn't notice.
"Hey Y/N! I'm Joe. It's nice to finally meet you!" Joe says as he goes to shark your hand and you accept.
"Nice to finally meet you too, Joe!" You smiled and then a tall man came over to you,
"Hi I'm single. I uhh I mean Caspar!" You laughed awkwardly while Jack frowned,
"Well, Caspar, it's nice to meet you." He smiled at you and then sits down next to Joe on the sofa. After meeting all the boys you all sat on the sofa together, getting to know each other.
"So does anyone want a drink?" You asked and they all replied with a 'yeah please' or a 'sure, Thanks Y/N.'. You headed off into the kitchen to make drinks.

Jack's P.O.V
As soon as Y/N walks out of the room, Conor turns and smiles at me.
"What?" I ask and Conor says,
"I'm sorry but one of us has to say it... Damn Jack! Y/N is hot!" I frown at him.
"Conor! That's MY girlfriend!"
"But she is hot though!" Conor looks at the boys for support,
"She's a keep, Jack." Joe agrees.
"Ugh guys just shut up and remember she's MY girlfriend." I look at Conor then Joe,
"Ok?"
"Ugh fine."

A few minutes later Y/N walks back in.
"Got the drinks!" She says cheerfully and then hands them out to everyone. Conor looks at me and has a cheeky smile on his face. Conor throws the controller for the TV on the floor without the others noticing.
"Aww! Typical me! I knocked the controller on the floor! Can you please get it for me Y/N?" Conor asks and she smiles.
"Sure." Y/N bends down and picks it up and Conor smirks and I shake my head at him.
"There you go Conor!" She smiles and then hands it to Conor. Y/N sits down next to me on the sofa and I put my arm around her.

Y/N's P.O.V
"So, Y/N, what are you into?" Caspar asks and then you reply,
"Hmm I like quite a few things. I like horror films and games." Then Caspar looks at Joe,
"You like that too, don't you Joe?" Joe doesn't reply he just sits there, staring at you.
"Joe?!" Jack says, causing Joe to snap out of it.
"Yeah? Oh I uhh yeah! I love horror!" Conor laughs at Joe's reaction.

You keep talking for a while and Conor says something to make you laugh.
"It wasn't that funny." Jack grunts,
"What's up with you?" You asks as you look over at Jack.
"Nothing. It just wasn't that funny." Jack says in a grumpy tone.
"Ignore him. He's probably just tired." You say and then Jack just rolls his eyes.

Eventually you managed to get onto the topic of what type of person you're into.
"So Caspar, what type of girl are you into?" You asked and he thought for a second.
"Hmm... she has to be kind, caring, trustworthy. I'm not too fussed about hair colour but if I had to choose one hair colour it would have to be Y/H/C." He described then Conor added.
"Same here. But I love the eye colour Y/E/C. It's just so hot." Conor winked at you but you didn't realise. Jack did.
"I'm gonna go get a drink." Jack said before getting up in a huff and storming off to the kitchen.
"What's up with him?" You asked and Joe sighed.
"I don't know... I'd never be in a grumpy mood if I had someone like you, Y/N." Joe smiled at you and you smiled back.
"Thanks, I guess... I'll be back in a second. I'm just gonna go see if Jack's ok." You got up and went out into the kitchen. You walked up behind Jack and hugged him from behind, he brushed you off.
"What's up with you?" You asked, concerned.
"Nothing." He grunted.
"Jack, you never push me away. You normally all over me and now you pushing me away. Something's obviously wrong with you."
"Is not! Just go back in the living room with Conor, Joe and Caspar!" He said and you sighed.
"I'll just ask you when there gone then."
"Ugh just drop it, Y/N!" Jack said before storming past you, back into the living room. You slowly follow him back to the others.

You went back into the living room and then sat on the sofa again.
"I'm so hungry..." Caspar groaned and Joe agreed.
"Same here."
"So should we order dinner?" You suggested and the boys agreed.

You all ordered what you wanted and now you needed to send someone to get it.
"So whose gonna go get it?" You asked and Jack offered. Caspar and Joe went along with them so it was just left with you and Conor.
"So what should we do until they get back?" You asked and Conor sighed.
"Do you actually like Jack?" Conor asked and you looked concerned.
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" You asked,
"Jack had a reputation of cheating. So why trust him? I would never dream of cheating on someone as hot as you..." Conor said and you frowned.
"I know about his past, Conor. But maybe he's changed. It's nice to know you care and all by the way." You the smiled at him and he smiled back.
"You a really sweet girl, Y/N. Don't let Jack change that." Conor warned you and you nodded.
"I won't... anyway let's go set up the table for dinner shall we?" You suggested the you set up the table for dinner.

After dinner it was time or the boys to leave.
"I'll see you soon, Y/N." Caspar said as he hugged you goodbye.
"Bye, Casp."
"Yeah same here." Joe said and then you hugged him.
"Bye bye Joe."
"I'll text you later Y/N." Conor said and you nodded.
"Ok..?" Then Conor hugged you.
"Bye guys." You said and they all said bye to you and Jack.

"Right. Now tell me what's up." You demanded as you plopped yourself down next to Jack on the sofa.
"Nothing." He denied as he scrolled through his phone. You took his phone out of his hand,
"Hey! I was on that!" Jack protested and then you put it in your back pocket.
"Was. Past tense. Now tell me what's up." You say and Jack sighed.
"All the boys were flirting with you, without you realising. Conor threw the remote on the floor so you'd bend over and then he could look at your ass. But you didn't seem to care that much." He scoffed and you laughed.
"Jack, babe, that's because I don't care what they think of me. I care what you think of me." You said and Jack looked away to the floor. You grabbed Jack's chin and then made him look at you. You kissed him.
"I love you, Jack, and only you..." Jack smiled at you.
"I love you too, Y/N..."

----------------------------------
Request for: @

Hello!
I can't believe I've almost hit 50k! Thank you all so much! Also I didn't mean to make Conor sound so pervy... oh well! Let me know if you'd like me to change it to your actual name instead of Y/N and what else you'd like changing! I might re-write this cause I'm not happy with it...
Thanks for reading!