Beautiful |Request|

Please read A/N.

It was a normal day at work today. You worked at Starbucks, nothing exciting. You were busy with making drinks the whole day until it died down at around 2:30 in the afternoon. You were causally standing there, waiting for someone to order. You were lost in your thoughts until you noticed someone standing in the line waiting to order.
"Hi, how can I help?" You asked as he stared into your eyes.
"Hello?" You said as you broke his gaze.
"Sorry uhh... Hey. Can I get a umm..." he paused for a moment,
"Are you ok? You seem, like, super distracted. Was it something I said?" You looked at him, confused.
"No! No. I'm fine. It's not you, I just uhh... got a lot on my mind?" He told you, making it sound like more of a question than an answer.
"Is that a question or an answer?" You put your hand on your hip, leaning to one side.
"A question. No! I mean answer. It was an answer." He laughed awkwardly and then you raised an eyebrow then shook your head.
"Anyway... What would you like?" "Oh yeah! Right... of course... Can I have just a normal coffee please?" The strange man asked and then you nodded.
"Yeah sure." You scribbled down on a piece of paper what he wanted as he spoke,
"So uhh... busy day?"
"Yeah it just died down actually." He nodded, still not looking at you.
"So can I take a name with this?" You asked and he nodded,
"So uhh... what's your name?" You asked again.
"Beautiful. No I uhh... I mean The flowers are beautiful." He sniffed and pointed at the flowers that were next to you.
"Umm Sir... those flowers aren't real... they're fake..." you said awkwardly and he laughed,
"I knew that!"
"Anyway, what's your name?" You asked for the third time and he finally replied,
"Jack. My name is Jack." Finally. You thought and then you grabbed a cup and wrote on it.
"I really like your... your outfit!" Jack complimented you and as you looked down at it,
"Every girl who works at Starbucks has to wear this but uhh thanks anyways I guess." After that you then made his drink.
"So uhh that'll be £2 please.." He passed you two coins.
"Umm... This is a chocolate coin..." You said as you passed one of coins back to him.
"Whoops. Sorry! I uhh have no idea why that's there! One second..." He apologised for it and then handed you the last pound you needed. You handed over the cup to him.
"Here you go."
"Thanks!"
"See you around, Jack." Jack smiled at you before walking away then out the shop.

But little did Jack know until he'd left, before handing the cup over you wrote something else on it.
Call me sometime 'beautiful'. Here's my number:
*insert phone number here*
-Rae
XOX

A few days later you got a text from Jack asking if you'd likey to go out sometime. You obviously said yes. And ever since your 3rd or 2nd date you'd been with that creepy guy you met at Starbucks ever since.

-----------------------------------------
Request for: @FaithfullyBeautiful

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's so short but I didn't really know what else to put. Sorry it took so long to write. Other people who have requests, I'm not gonna lie I'm struggling to write them but there coming along I guess.

IMPORTANT:
So I want YOUR help. I want you to comment what your favourite chapter in this book is. I want you to do this so I know what kind of stories you like. Maybe it's happy or sad, based off a song, cheating or other things like that. So please please please take a minute or 2 to comment what your favourite is so I can write better things for you guys reading.
Basically comment the name of your favourite chapter I've written!
Thanks a lot!