The End (2)

---2 years and 8 months later---
After leaving Jack you bought your own place (after staying with your parents for like 6 months) and you hadn't heard from Jack the whole time. Or any of the boys in fact. You missed them. You missed Jack. You also gave birth to a baby girl and decided to call her Skylar May Y/L/N. You gave her the middle name 'May' in honour of Jack because his last name is Maynard and May was at the beginning of it. She is about 2 years old now and still has no idea of who her dad was. Every time she asked you told her,
"He's just away. One day he'll be back for you. I promise." You had to lie to her because you knew that Jack wouldn't be back. He doesn't even know she exists. You'll explain to her when she's older since she won't understand at this age.

You were cleaning the flat since Skylar staying at your parents house. Suddenly your phone went off, making you jump. You went over to check who texted you and it was an unknown number. But you still you looked at the text,
Unknown Number- Hey, Y/N. It's Conor. Remember me? Anyway... I hope your doing ok. I was just texting to see how you were since we haven't spoken in agggeeessss! I hope this is still your number actually... anyway I hope all is good and I hope to speak to you soon! -Conor :)

Conor. Your exs brother. Conor was your best friend before you left Jack.

Y/N- Hey, Con. It's still my number. I'm fine thanks, all is good. How are you? I'd love to meet up for coffee one day. Let me know if you wanna as well. -Y/N

Conor- Yeah I'm fine. Jack isn't. He still thinks about you, y'know. But anyway, I'd love to meet up for coffee. When can you go?

Y/N-I can go whenever. You around now?

Conor-Yeah I'm about now. Wait you still live in London, right?

Y/N-Yep. I'll meet you at Starbucks ok?

Conor-Sure thing. See ya there.

Around half an hour later you met Conor at Starbucks. You got a takeaway drink and then walked around a park, chatting and sat on a bench.
"So... anything happened one the past year?" Conor asked and you shook your head,
"No. Not really... what about you? Or the boys?" You asked,
"Nah nothing much..."

After a couple of hours you asked Conor for the time,
"Hey, Con, what's the time?" You asked and Conor looked at his phone.
"Umm like 2:30 why?" He told you,
"Shit..." you muttered.
"What?" Conor asked.
"I gotta go. My daughter will be home soon... sorry co---"
"What?!" Conor interrupted you.
"Oh uhh yeah... I have a kid... she's 2 years old..." you told Conor and he looked shocked.
"But you were with Jack two years ago pretty much! So you cheated on him?!" Conor exclaimed,
"No, no... it's... it's uhhh... his kid..." you said awkwardly and Conor looked even more shocked.
"And he doesn't know?!"
"I couldn't tell him because I got a new phone and didn't have his number..." You looked at the floor and then sighed,
"I gotta go..." You start to walk off and then Conor grabs your arm.
"Y/N... Let me come with you. Let me meet her. Please, Y/N. I'm her uncle..." he says and you sigh,
"Fine..."

After waiting for Skylar to arrive home she did. You went and answered the door and Skylar ran into your arms,
"Mummy!" She said and you hugged her.
"Hey Sky... Come on there's someone I want you to meet..." Skylar followed you into the living room and then she looked at Conor, who was sat on the sofa.
"This is Conor..." You said and she looked at him,
"Hey there..." Conor said to her. She gave him a little wave and then she went over and sat next to Conor on the sofa. You smiled, as did Conor.

A few hours past and then it was time for Skylar to go to bed. You read her a story until she fell asleep and then went back to the living room with Conor. You plopped yourself on the sofa next to Conor.
"Y'know your really good with her, Con." you told him and he smiled,
"Thanks, Y/N. It means a lot."
"She uhh... she thought you were her dad..." you told him and Conor laughed a little the stopped.
"Y/N... don't hate me but you need to tell Jack. He should know. He's the father." You sighed. Conor was right.
"I don't know if I can, Con. I just... I just don't know if I can talk to him again..." you said and Conor nodded.
"I get that, Y/N. But he has to know..."
"I know but--"
You were interrupted by Conor's phone ringing.
"Hello?" Conor said as he answered the phone.

Conor's P.O.V
I answered the phone.
"Hello?" I said,
"Hey. Where are you?" It was Jack.
"I'm uhh... I'm at Y/N's house." Y/N gave me a weird look.
"Y/N?! Y/N  Y/L/N?!" Jack said, shocked.
"Yeah."
"Conor?! Why are you there?" He asked,
"Cause I wanted to see how she is. She has something she needs to tell you as well." I told her and Y/N shook her head.
"What?"
"Not for me to tell. Ask Y/N." Y/N knew by now that I was talking to Jack. She wasn't happy.
"Ugh you're so annoying!" Jack groaned.
"Whatever, I'm leaving now. Are you with Nevaeh? If not, where are you?" I asked him, expecting him to be with Nevaeh.
"I'm just leaving Nevaeh's house. Why?"
"Do me a favour and pick me up. I'll text you the address." I asked him and he agreed.
"Ok. See ya." Jack hung up the phone.

Y/N's P.O.V
Conor put down the phone and you looked at him, confused.
"Who's Nevaeh?" You asked and Conor looked at you.
"Jack's girlfriend. She's horrible. Ever since you and Jack broke up he's been with loads of girls. No one them have been nice at all. He misses you. Even after 2 years." Conor told you and it broke your heart, knowing you weren't the only one suffering.
"I guess you better get going if you're leaving now..." you said sadly.
"Nope. Jack's coming here to pick me up."
"He's what?! He can't! What about Sky?!" You protested and Conor laughed.
"Too late now..."

15 minutes later
You hear a horn honk outside. It was Jack.
"Jack's here."
"Yep. Bye bye." You said and Conor rolled his eyes,
"You aren't getting away with it that easily..." Conor whipped out his phone and then you heard someone knock at the door.
"Conor!"
"What? I'll get it!" Conor said and he left the living room to answer the door. You sat on the sofa with your head in your hands,
"Y/N?!" It was Jack. You'd been dreading the day you'd see Jack next. And here it is...
"Oh.. uhh hi?" You said awkwardly and then Conor sat on the sofa.
"Uhh take a seat?" You offered and then Jack awkwardly sat on the arm of the chair.
"So... how have you been?" Jack asked and then you nodded.
"Uhh good. What about you?"
"I've bee--"
"Mummy!" Crap. It was Skylar. Jack raised an eyebrow and then you saw your daughter run into the living room over to you.
"What is it, Sky?" You asked and then she looked over at Jack then back at you and whispered to you,
"Whose this?"
"Your dad." Conor said since he heard her and Jack's eyes widened, so did yours as well as you frowning.
"Conor!?"
"What?"
"I'm her what!?" Jack said, standing up.
"Surprise?" You said awkwardly and then Skylar looked up at you,
"Mummy, I'm confused..."
"So am I!" Jack said and you looked over at Conor,
"Conor is gonna take you to nannies. I'll explain soon. Love you Sky..." You wrote down the address and handed it to Conor.
"Okay, Mummy. Love you too." Conor took Skylar out the door and then left.
"You have a child?!" Jack asked. Jack was no longer calm. He was angry.
"Yeah.. and your kind of the dad?" You said and Jack shook his head.
"How can I be?! You left me like 2 and a half years ago!" He protested against you.
"She is 2 years old..." you said, shrugging.
"I can't believe this... Why didn't you tell me?!"
"I was going to... but then we got into that fight and well yeah... I never told you, I guess..." you explained and then Jack sat down with his head in his hand,
"What's her name?" He asked and you sighed.
"Skylar May Y/L/N.." Jack looked over at you,
"Why May?" You shrugged.
"Maynard..." Jack sighed and then began talking.
"Y'know... I miss you, Y/N. I have missed you ever since you left me. I... I still haven't gotten over you these past years..." You were shocked. You were the same.
"I uhh... I miss you too..." you said and Jack shot a look of hope over to you,
"Really?"
"Yeah.. I do. I do miss you, Jack..." you smiled and he smiled back.
"Y/N, Will you get b---"
RING, RING!
Jack looked down at his phone then picked it up and answered it.
"Hello?" Jack said down the phone.
"What's it matter to you? It's over. Don't call me. Ever. Bye." Jack hung up the phone.
"Nevaeh?" You asked and Jack looked confused.
"How do you know?"
"Conor told me."
"Oh. Anyway... Will you... will you get back with me, Y/N? I need you. I need Skylar. I want you." You smiled,
"I need you too, Maynard..."
"So is that a yes?" He asked and you nodded.
"Yep." He smiled at you. Then you moved closer to him and then kissed him. He kissed you back. The kiss was long and passionate. It continued and then ended with what you and Jack missed the most beside each other's company. Yup. Sex.

-----------------------------------------
Let me know if you want a sad ending! Sorry this was crap. It was rushed because I just got my phone back since I got it take away. Whoops.
I might do a better version of this sometime but idk. Let me know if you want me too. Also I have no idea what a 2 year old is like so it's probs completely wrong oh well.