Youtuber Confessional

Y/L/N-Your/Last/Name

"Hello everyone. Today I am blessed to be here with the wonderful, Y/N." 'Joe' said to the camera and you tried not to laugh,
"Hello!" You waved at the camera.
"You probably all know how this works now but in case you don't, Y/N has to tell the truth and cleanse herself by confessing to theses questions. Are you ready, Y/N?" Joesus asks and you nod.
"I am truly ready to cleanse myself, Revened." You say trying not to laugh at how ridiculous this all was.
"Ok. We shall begin. Question one, what be your... what be ye... what... what..." You burst out laughing at Joe because he couldn't say the question.
"You alright there?" You asked in between laughs.
"I am fine, Sister Y/N." he informed you, you stopped laughing and mouthed the word 'okay...' making Joe laugh.
"Anyway... What is your worst habit?" Joesus asked and you began to think.
"Hmm... probably always annoying Jack... especially at night time." You said and Joe looked shocked,
"Oh... umm... moving on..." you laughed a little at what Joe was implying as he asked then next question.
"What is your boyfriend's worst habit?"
"Oh... there's far to many... maybe him always wanting to f*ck me..." You burst out laughing at what you said and Joes face looked shocked,
"I'm kidding! I'm kidding...!" You said and Joe still looked shocked,
"Y/N... you may not use words of the devil on this channel.. actually I'm not aloud to say that word here on Revend's channel..." You kept laughing and Joe laughed a little too but tried to hide it.
"How much do you get payed?" He asked,
"Oh uhh wow forward much..." Joe grinned.
"Probably about... 40p a month if I'm lucky..."
"I'm pretty sure it's a lot more then that Y/N... You are not cleansing yourself Y/N! Be truthful young one!" You laughed then Joe gave you a stern look so you stopped.
"Sorry Revend..."
"Right... Y/N, Tell me, are you a millionaire like the press says?" Joe asks and your eyes widen.
"No. I'm far far FAR! away from it... I wish I was..."
"Well I'm pretty sure you have more in your bank then I do..." he says and you shake your head.
"I told you already, Reverend, I only earn around 40p a month..." You laugh,
"Oh right of course... Moving on! When was the last time you flew economy?" He asked and you had to think.
"I can't afford it with only earning 40p a month... so probably when I was 5." You smiled and Joe looked confused.
"Very well then... Who was the last person you unfollowed on social media?" He asked and you sighed.
"Probably... Joe Sugg. He just so annoying sometimes!" You say and Joe looks hurt in a jokey way. You laugh and he shakes his head.
"I think you should follow him. Get him some more followers to catch up on your 13 million..." Reverend said and you correct him,
"14 million.." you laughed and he shook his head.
"Whatever... Joe's not jealous or anything... If you could replace your boyfriend with anyone who would it be?"
"With out a doubt Conor Maynard. He just some much hotter then his brother. What's his name? Like Jason Maynard?" You answered and Joe laughed.
"Something along those lines... Do you scrunch or fold?"
"Pardon?!"
"Toilet paper. Do you scrunch or fold toilet paper?"
"Ohh! It depends what mood I'm in..." Joe looks at you disgusted.
"I'm joking! I fold if you must know." Joe looks at you odd,
"Are you sure?"
"Positive." He stills doesn't look convinced.
"Worst habit on social media?"
"Hmm probably not uploading enough."
"Have you ever unsubscribed from someone on purpose? If so why? Ohh come one Y/N... your dirty secrets need cleansing!" You laugh.
"Weirdo. And umm yeah I think I did. I unsubscribe and subscribe to Jack all the time cause he sometimes annoys me so I unsubscribe when he annoys me. Sorry Jack...!"
"Well then Y/N. We all know what type of person you are!" You laughed.
"Sure you do." You said sarcastically.
"Have you ever threatened to shove Jacks vlogging camera up his butt?" You look shocked then laugh.
"Well there have been times where I'm like 'why the heck are you recording this?' And he has recorded a lot of weird things I've done but I don't think I've yet to threaten him by shoving his camera up his ass." Joe looks shocked.
"You should not use such word as ass on this channel!"
"Sorry, Reverend. Please except my holy, God-worthy apology." You smile and Joe sighs.
"Very well, Y/N. Very well. Next cleansing question! What do you hate most about the whole YouTube thing?" Joesus asked,
"Probably that I don't get as much privacy as I'd like to but I'm used to it, so it's cool." You replied.
"What's the worst free bee you've ever got?" He asked and you think.
"Oh a fan once gave me a pigs foot."
"A pigs foot?"
"Yep. It was wrapped up in wrapping paper and i unwrapped it then I saw it was pigs feet. I think they bought them from Morrisons or somewhere... very weird..."  Joe laughed.
"A pigs foot?! Jesus what next?" He laughed along with you.
"Right. How many Youtubers have you slept with?"
"Joesus Christ! Umm.. too many to count."
"Y/N!"
"I'm kidding!" Joe smiled cheekily,
"Who?"
"What? Are you an owl or something?" You laughed and Joe did too.
"No! I mean like who did you sleep with?"
"Jack Maynard and that's all you need to know thank you very much!" Joe laughed.
"Reverend, next question if you wouldn't mind."
"Sure thing, young Y/N. Are you subscribed to all your YouTube friends?" You think for a few seconds.
"Yeah I think. Well I am subscribed to my closet friends so I guess so. Sorry everyone else..." You give the camera a sorry smile.
"Are you subscribed to Jack's vlogging channel?" He asks and you laugh,
"I don't think I am actually..." Joe laughs.
"Really?" You laugh and nod.
"Well then we better move on before you say anything other things that could cause trouble like 'I'm not subscribed to Thatcher Joe.'" You laugh.
"I'm not sure if I am..." you say and he looks shocked.
"Sorry Joesus..."
"I'm disappointed, Y/N. Very disappointed." He says and you try to stop laughing and say,
"Sorry Reverend..."  then when he's not looking you laugh a little bit.
"How many times a day do you poo?" You look at him weirded out.
"Umm that's not weird at all..." you say sarcastically.
"Probably like once a day maybe? I dunno I don't count!" You laugh and Joe smiles.
"Y/N. ohhh Y/N... have you ever had a sexual dream about another Youtuber?" Joe asks and you raise an eyebrow,
"Umm... not that I recall..."
"Just make one up!" Joe whispers to you.
"Ok!" You whisper back.
"I mean uh yes I have. It involved a pineapple and Caspar Lee." You say sarcastically.
"Was that good?" You whisper,
"No. It was shit! But oh well!" Joe whispers back and you laugh.
"Next question! How many secret projects are you working on?" You start to count on your fingers,
"Like 8 or 9. So get excited!" You smile at the camera.
"Can you reveal any of them? Or give a hint?"
"Umm... a hint... something very exciting is happening in a couple months to do with something I've made myself and you guys at home are gonna enjoy!"
"Ooo exciting! Have you ever done drugs?"
"Apart from prescribed ones like medicine, no I haven't and I never will." I state and Joe points to the camera,
"Don't do drugs kids! Or anyone!" He warns them and the I shout,
"Yeah! Don't smoke either!"
"Yeah!" Joe agrees and then we smile at eachother then laugh,
"Righty oh! Is there a YouTuber you dislike but your boyfriend is friends with but you feel like you have to be friends and to be nice to there face?"
"Yeah but I can't say who. It's not any of the buttercream gang either, so I don't have to speak to them or see them that often. Shh don't tell!" You say and Joe looks curious,
"Tell me who it is after the video?" He says and you shake your head,
"Nope."
"Y/N! Please!"
"No way, Joseph."
"Ugh fine! Next question..." Joe grunts,
"Are you and Jack actually dating or is it just for the views?" You laugh,
"No, it's 210% for the views. Hate the guy really." You say sarcastically.
"No, I'm kidding. Yes we are dating but it's not for the views." You laughs and then Joe asks,
"Or subscribers?"
"Joesus, I have 14.7 million subscribers... if anything it's the other way around!" You laugh,
"Fair point... Anyway, what's it like dating The Jack Maynard?" Joe asks and you think,
"Pretty good, I guess. He's a really nice guy so yeah, pretty good." You say and Revered smiles,
"Have you kissed him yet?"
"Nope. I'm a virgin to kissing." Joe laughs,
"What?" You ask and then start laughing too,
"Is that even a real thing?" Joe asks, still laughing.
"It is now." You both laugh and then calm down.
"What about marriage?"
"Oh umm... if Jack ever asks then why not?" You smiled.
"Maybe cause all your fan boys or girls will get jealous?" Joe says,
"True... but they'll just have to pretend I married them instead, I dunno." You laugh and Joe does a little too.
"Kids? What about having kids? God, imagine a mini maynard/Y/L/N!"
"Oh God. That would be weird... a mini Maynard/Y/L/N..." You say and think about it.
"Maybe when I'm older but not now. Sorry Jack, I guess?"
"Imagine two or three of 'em! How many kids do you want?"
"I would like a boy and a girl but I'd be cool with a girl and a girl or a boy and a boy." Joe agrees,
"Same here. Right! On to the next question and enough about Y/N and Jack creating little monsters to terrorise everyone." Joe smiles and you roll your eyes and laugh.
"Next question, almost finished Y/N don't worry."
"Thank Joesus...."
"Oi!" Joe laughs.
"So, Y/N, what do you think about your potential brother-in-law, Conor Maynard?"
"He's cool. Good at singing, has a lot of followers but not as many as me..." Joe laughs,
"Good enough I guess..." you laugh.
"Who bought the house?"
"Well we both paid half and then we just both bought things for it so I guess both Jack and I."
"Are you controlled by your management?" You shake your head,
"Nope. Well not all the time."
"Do they make all the big decisions in your career?"
"No, not really. Well I'm quiet a bossy person and I prefer things to go my way but they 100% don't make all the 'big decisions' in my career" You say as you get your hair out of your face.
"I can't see!" You say in a funny voice and Joe laughs.
"And you say I'm weird?!" You both laugh together and then smile,
"Right! Nex--"
"Left!" Joesus looks at you with a sarcastic disappointed face.
"No, Y/N. No. Please let me continue." He says with a serious face,
"Ok, sorry." You laugh when he looks away.
"Anyway... Do you have a secret fan account of yourself?"
"Nope. Well, I used to make fake ones when I first started out on YouTube but now? No, I don't."
Joe rolls his eyes,
"That's boring...Ever argued with a fan or a parent of a fan?"
"No, I haven't actually. If I were to ever argue with them it would be over something serious because I don't wanna hurt my fans feelings or anything like that."
"Well good on you, Y/N! Good on you..." Joe smiles,
"Yep... good on me?"
"Yes, You. Sister Y/N." you laugh a little.
"Right so to end this amazing video which I am gonna gain so many subscribers and I views from, we are going to have a question from a fan!" You smile and shake your head.
"This is a question from @Y/N'sHusband69 and he says 'How much would I have to pay you to marry me instead of that devil Jack Maynard who stole you from me? '"
"Oh damn. I'm sorry but I'm not looking to be sold at the moment but when I am, I'll get in contact." You say as you and Joe laugh.
"Right anyway! That rounds up today's Youtuber Confessional!" You look at excitedly at the camera,
"Is it over? It's over! Thank god!"
"Umm... Y/N. I'm right here..." you look at Joe with a sorry face,
"Sorry?" Joe sighs and then shakes his head.
"Anyway, subscribe to me and not Y/N so I get more subscribers! So that's it and I'll see you next week for another Sugg Sunday Special!"
"Oi!"

------------------------------------
*Unedited*
Hello!
I'm sorry for not updating and sorry that this one isn't as much about Jack but I thought I'd try something new. Also I might go through and edit this but Idk yet. Let me know what other things you want me to write about! And let me know what you thought of this chapter! Thanks a lot! Bye for now!