Pregnant?-Talking About It (1)

You and Jack had been together for 4 and a half years now and you felt like your relationship wasn't really going anywhere. You and Jack had moved in with each other and you loved each other a lot. Neither of you really wanted to get married until you were around 30. So you thought that it was maybe time for you two to have a child. Jack had never mentioned about having kids before and he probably won't for a while, so you decided to.

You and Jack were both lying down on the sofa together after watching a movie.
"Jack?" You say,
"Yeah? What's up?" He says as he sits up and then he looks down at you.
"Ever thought about having kids?"

---Jack's P.O.V---
"Ever thought about having kids?" She says in a sleepy voice.
"Maybe. Have you?" I assume she's tired and doesn't really have a clue what she's on about do I decided to go along with the conversation since it's late at night.
"Yeah. I wanna have kids. Do you?" She says and then I lay down again and hug her from behind. Then I kiss her neck and say,
"Sure, maybe one day. We gotta go to bed soon otherwise we will be tired for tomorrow" then she nods and doesn't move.
"Wanna sleep on the sofa tonight?" I ask and she nods once again. Then we both fall asleep.

---The Morning---
Y/N woke up before me so she had to wake me up. She was in the kitchen cooking and I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind. She loves it when I do that.
"Morning babe" I say and she stops what she is doing and put her hands on mine.
"Morning. You okay?" She says.
"Yeah... do you remember anything from last night?" I ask her, wondering if she remembers about asking if I wanted kids.
"Hmm... no not really. I was tired. Why?" She questions me and I hesitate then say,
"You asked me about having kids. Were you serious?" I wonder even more. She turns around and faces me then holds my hands.
"Yeah. I wanna have kids..." she says and I look at her shocked. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't ready to be a dad. At least not yet. Or was I?

---Author's Note---
Hey guys and girls!
Sorry this chapter was short... I didn't really know how to write this one and make it as long as possible but I tried. I've decided I'm gonna start this as a new mini series. I hope you enjoy!
Thanks