Types Of Hugs:

When Jack's angry at you:
"Jack..."
"What?" Jack grunted. He was annoyed at you because you spilt apple juice on his bed. Whoops.
"Cuddles?" You asked and he shook his head.
"Ugh not now Y/N. I'm busy." He said staring down at his laptop. You sighed and then moved next to him and rested your head on his shoulder.
"Sorry I spilt apple juice on your bed..." You apologised and he look at you, laying on his shoulder. You looked up at him with puppy eyes and then said,
"Cuddles now?"
"Nope."
"But I said sorry..." you whined and he shook his head as if to say no. You sat up and kissed his cheek. Then he looked at you,
"Sorry, Jackipoo..." You said and then stood up to walk off. Before you walked off you felt Jacks hands on your waist pull you down onto his lap after he had moved his laptop. You sat on his lap and then you wrapped you arms around him.
"Sorry..." You said as you buried your head into his neck.
"It's ok, Y/N. I still love you." He hugged you back.
"I love you too, babe..."
You then spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and watching TV.

When you're happy:
"JACK!!!" You yelled as you saw Jack walk through the front door. Then you ran up to him and wrapped your arm around his neck and your legs around his waist.
"Whoa, Y/N... What are you so happy about?" He said as he hugged you back.
"Something..." you muttered to him. Jack held you up around him with his hands (which were on your ass. Naughty boy.) and then he asked again,
"What?" You then looked him on the eye,
"You're home..." you say then smile at him.
"Wow, Y/N. Just wow."
"What?"
"That's what your so happy about?"
"Yep." You said and then he kissed you,
"I love you, Y/N. You weirdo."

When you're asleep:
When you're asleep Jack'll come upstairs to bed with you and then wrap his arms around you like he hugs you because he wants to keep you safe and make sure your always gonna be his.

When you're sad:
You were sat on the sofa crying over something and then Jack walked in. He said nothing and then came over and sat with you and wrapped his arms around you. Him being there made it all better and you didn't even need to talk to him to know he's there for you.

When you're stressed:
"Ugh!" You said in annoyance because you were getting stressed about how much work you had to do and how much pressure you were under. Jack walked into the room and then looked over at you,
"Hey Babe. You ok?" He asked and you shook your head.
"No." Jack put his bag down and then came and sat next to you and put his arm around your shoulder.
"Come on, baby, tell me what's up." He said as he was chewing gum.
"Work. Life. Everything." You states as you were staring at the laptop and typing on it. Jack slowly closed the lid of the laptop and then took it off your lap and put it on the coffee table.
"Hey I was using that!" You moaned at him.
"I know you were. But I have something in mind to take your brain off it." He said and then kissed your cheek.
"Jack. I'm not having sex with you now. I have work to do." You told him and he nodded.
"That's not what I meant but good idea, maybe later." He laughed and then you sighed.
"Not the time for joking either..."
"Sorry..."
"What did you mean anyway?" You asked.
"Cuddles." You then snuggles up with him and then said,
"I like cuddles..."

-----------------------------------------
Literally just wrote this cause I felt bad for not updating. Sorry it's rushed but I hope you enjoyed anyway! Let me know if you want more things like this in the future. Thanks for reading!