Letting Go (3)

"JOE?!" You yelled as you realised who was laying next to you. Joe opened his eyes slowly,
"Oh crap, Y/N! What happened?!" Joe said back to you.
"I dunno! Why don't you ask that condom packet on the floor! What the hell, Joe?!"
"It wasn't my fault you went through with it! I don't even remember a thing about last night!" Joe protested against you,
"You must have started this! I'm with Jac--I mean we had a lot to drink last night so maybe... I dunno!" You say as you grab your dressing gown and then put it on without Joe see you naked, again. You get up and then look around,
"What are you looking for?" Joe asks and you look over at him,
"Where's my shirt and your trousers?!" You asked confused.
"I dunno! I can't get up until I have it cause I don't wanna be walking around half naked and you probably don't want me to either!" Joe exclaims and then you sigh angrily and pass him another dressing gown. Then you both walk out to the front room and look around.
"I uhh... I think I found the rest of our clothes..." You say as you look around to see the mess you both created last night.
"Yeah no shit Sherlock..." Joe says sarcastically. You pass Joe his jeans and then pick up your shirt.

"Right so uhh... you can get changed in the main bath room... have a shower and whatever else you need... I'll be in the guest bathroom..." You say as Joe picks up his underwear and top.
"Ok. Thanks, Y/N..." Joe walks of to the main bathroom as you grab some clothes and head into the other bathroom.

You put up your hair into a messy bun once you had had a shower. You put on some clothes and then went and sat down on the sofa and waited for Joe to finish in the main bathroom. Whilst you were waiting you switched on your phone and all of a sudden loads of texts came through from Jack. Since you only broke up yesterday you still had Jack's contact name as:
Jack My 🌍✨❤️😍💍
Your background was still you and Jack. It broke your heart knowing you'd have to change it sooner or later.
(Left is Jack, You are right)

Hey, Y/N. I know this is hard for you and it is for me too. I had no idea you felt like this. I would do anything to change it. I miss you. I know it's only been a few hours but I can't handle it. I can't handle not having you here. I've tried distracting myself but I can't. I need to talk to you about it. Please let me know soon if you can.
-Message Left At 7:18-

Please, Y/N
-Message left at 8:12-

Y/N...
-Message left at 8:47-

Okay. I guess you don't wanna talk...
-Message left at 9:01-

I'm so sorry Jack that I didn't answer your texts. I was busy. I don't think I'm ready to talk yet. Maybe in a few days...

You texted Jack back and it was around 8:45 in the morning. You hoped it wasn't too late.
"Y/N, are you ok?" Joe said as he sat down next to you.
"I guess. What about you?" You asked Joe and he sighed.
"I'm okay. Look... I'm sorry about last night. I was drunk and so were you and I guess it just happened. I swear that I didn't mean for it to happen... We can still be friends right?" Joe apologised and you smiled at him then hugged him and he hugged back.
"More like best friends, Sugg. You can't get rid of me that easily. I'm sorry too by the way..." You both let go of each other and Joe smiled back at you.

-A Few Days Later-

"Hello everyone! Today I'm not really doing much... at the moment I'm out for lunch with Y/N. So yeah. Not much exciting things happening today..." Joe says to his camera since he was vlogging today. He ended the vlog clip then put his camera away.
"I thought you weren't a daily vlogger?" You asked and he shrugged.
"Nah I'm not but I just thought I'd vlog cause why not." You laugh and just replied with a simple,
"Well ok then..."