Christmas

Christmas. The most magical time of the year. This was your third Christmas with Jack and every year you got more and more excited for Christmas Day. Spending time with family, Christmas dinner, Christmas Party, Presents and all things festive. Nothing could beat Christmas.

It was a cold Christmas Eve and you and Jack was snuggled up together in front of the fireplace, sipping hot chocolates. You were both covered by one red Christmassy blanket. You were watching Christmas movies and at the moment you were watching Polar Express. It was one of your favourites. Every year since you got with Jack you would have Christmas movie marathons like this. You look over at Jack, who is watching Polar Express and then you sigh and smile. Jack turns and looks at you,
"What?" He questions and you giggle.
"Maybe it's time we add a third member to our household..." you say as you move close to Jack.
"What? You're ready to?" He asks, looking shocked.
"Yeah! Why not? I could use the company whilst you're out or filming!" You say with an excited voice tone.
"Uhhh.... wouldn't it cost a lot? Like food? And take up a lot of time?" He says nervously.
"Of course it would but I'm willing to if you are as well!" You say and his face is full of mixed emotions. Frightened. Nervous. Happy. Confused.
"Uhh... yeah... uhh... yeah! Sure I'm uhh willing to?" He says as he bites his nails. Jack did that when he was nervous.
"Great! Once it's sorted and confirmed I'll start looking up names and what kind of food is best and all things like that!" You say then you kiss him. Just by looking at his face you could tell that he was putting on an awkward/excited act.
"Ok! You do that..." he says getting quieter as he says it. You yawn as you both continue to watch the film.

After watching God knows how many Christmas films, you eventually fell asleep.

---The Morning---
"Jack! Jack wake up!" You say as you shake him by his shoulders. You hear a slit grunt as Jack slowly opens his eyes.
"It's Christmas!!" You yell, excitedly. Jack smiles and he kiss you long and passionately.
"Merry Christmas, baby" he says as he slowly sits up and smiles at you. At the moment, Jack is sat there shirtless and you can't help but stare.
"Merry Christmas to you too, babe!" You say as you leap off the sofa and head over to the kitchen to make you and Jack a coffee each.
"Jack, baby? Do you want two or one sugars in your coffee?" You yell as Jack walks towards the stairs.
"One please, Y/N!" He yells back as he heads upstairs, you make the coffees and head back into the living room. You set them down on the coffee table and then go and grab your presents for Jack from under the stairs. Soon, they are laid out under the Christmas tree.
A few minutes later Jack walks into the living room with his arms full of presents for you.

After opening all the presents, Jack stands up and walks out of the room.
"Jack? Where are you going?" You ask and he says,
"Close your eyes and hold out your hands!" He yells back. You do as he asks then he walks back in and places something fluffy into your hands. You open your eyes and see a black and white Papillon puppy in you hands and you gasp. Then you hug the puppy tightly.
"Jack! You didn't have to do this! Oh my god! This is amazing! Thank you so much! I love you so much!" You squeal. Jack smiles and laughs and sits next to you and your new puppy.
"I didn't have too. I wanted to. I love you too... so uhh now can we maybe put the baby idea on hold?" Jack asks and you look at him confused and then you realise. Jack must have mistaken you from last night when you were talking about a third family member. He thought you were on about a baby. That explains why he was so confused and nervous. You smile and laugh.
"Baby... I didn't mean have a baby last night... I meant get a dog!" You say and Jack sighs of relief.
"Oh ok... few! I thought you wanted to have kids!" He says as you both laugh and then you lean in to kiss him. But before you do you whisper,
"Maybe one day..."
Then you kiss each other and then you smile at your new puppy.

---The evening of Christmas---
You spent the whole day with yours and Jack's family, along with the new puppy you named Pip, and over all it had been the most amazing time ever . You were walking along when you felt two hands grab your waist and pull you towards them. It was Jack. You then look up and so does Jack.
"Mistletoe, huh?" He says and then you giggle and say,
"You know what that means..." You say with a laugh.
"Sure do..." he says as he kisses you passionately as he pulls you closer to him and you wrap your hands around his neck as you keep kissing. This was the best Christmas Ever!

---A/N---
Hey!
Thanks for reading and I'm pleased to be back! Thanks so much for all your support and help! I appreciate it all! Thanks so much... Christmas is tomorrow for me but anyway... Merry Christmas!

Comment what you got for Christmas!