Prolouge

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARATERS EXCEPT FOR VENESSA (VENUS), HER DAD, MOM AND SISTER MARY!!!

Btw I will have songs being played at the top that are somewhat relevant to the chapter. If they're not, it just means I was either to lazy to find something or I couldn't find anything.

Song: Supernatural by Dauntry
___________________________________
May 2nd, 1983

22 years ago

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Venus! Happy birthday to yoooouuu!" My parents sang to me as I blew out my 4 birthday candles.

I smiled giddly as my mom cut into the first slice of chocolate cake and placed onto a plate for me and handed it too me. I dug in and finished before my parents even got too and wiped my mouth on my sleeve.

"Mommy? Can I go see Mary?" I asked my mom.

"Of course you can. Just be quiet, she might be sleeping." She told me and off I went pounding up the stairs.

I opened the door to my little sisters nursery and peered inside. There I saw a little baby wrapped in blankets sleeping. I tiptoed up to the crib and looked through the bars at the little sleeping baby. All I was thinking was what the future was gonna look like with her. I couldn't wait to pretend to be princesses with her and have tea parties and play with dolls. But for now she was just a little 6 month old baby. Today she was turning 6 months old.

"Time to go to beeed!" I heard my dad yell from down stairs.

I tiptoed out of the room and ran into my own bedroom. My mom was there waiting for me with a little night dress for me to slip on and jump into bed. After she helped me change I jumped on my bed for about 20 minuets with my mom desperately trying to get me to stop. Soon enough my dad jumped into the door frame of my bedroom.

"The tickles monsters heeeere!" He said in a deep voice.

He suddenly came running over to my bed and I screamed and stopped jumping. My dad picked me up and threw me into the air and catched me in his arms and started tickling me. I squirmed and laughed as he had a death grip on me. He stopped and I catched my breath.

"How was my little Venus' birthday? Was it fun?" He asked me kissing my cheek.

"Uh huh!" I agreed and nodded my head.

"Good. Well now it's time to go to bed." He suddenly dropped me on my bed.

I screamed and laughed as he dropped me. My mom laughed and she tucked me in. She kissed my cheek and my dad kissed the other.

"Goodnight my Venus." He said to me and they turned off the light and closed the door.

With that I fell asleep.
*
I woke up and felt like something was wrong so I got out of bed and opened my bed room door. The first thing on my mind was Mary's room. I took one look inside and my mouth dropped open. My mom was on the ceiling, stomach riped open and bleeding. I was in shock. I couldn't believe my eyes. I just stood there staring at my mom bleeding on the ceiling. Suddenly she burst to flames and I started screaming. In a matter of seconds my dad came running behind me and looked into the room. He ran in to save Mary, but it was too late. The fire fell from the ceiling and into the crib below. Horrifying screaming/crying came from it and even as a 4 year old I knew it was too late. Horror and shock struck my brain and I stood there just starring. My dad came back to me and picked me up and ran outside. Just as we got out, something in the house exploded. Fire trucks and ambulances were already outside waiting and so were shocked neighbors starring at the only two survivors of the house fire. Some took notice right away and started crying. I stood on the grass and just starred at the house. Everything around me was a blur. I couldn't tell what was happening anymore. Doctors and police were asking me questions but I never answered any of them.