t w o

My throat is parched like a desert and I've been panting so hard, trying to catch my breath. What he made me do has drained all my energy that I can't even move.

He is undeniably merciless.

Sweat profusely covers my whole body and I feel so dirty and messed up. My body feels pain everywhere, but specifically more on my legs, so I try not to make any kind of movement for the mean time as I lie down. That man is ruthless and he made me feel like a rag doll that he can just do whatever he wants. I try to hold my pathetic tears by bitting my dry lips.

How can he makes me clean a whole garden the size of a football field? Alone?
He literally has taken the definition of slavery into his heart. Wait, does he even have a heart?

I've been captived and put into slavery inside this mansion of the infamous Harold Edward Styles the Third. I never laughed so hard when I learned his full name. The third..I can't believe that there has been three generations where an asshole was named as Harold Styles.

I've been here for almost a week, and all I did is pure hell. They made me work non stop, from cleaning the whole mansion to feeding and risking my life to the Don's twenty five wild and horendous doberman. Can you believe it? They said the beasts are well trained but obviously they don't react well to stranger like me.

I seen the Don once and all his orders to me has been given through Esme. The only good thing that happened to me since I've been stucked inside the Don's mansion is Esme. She has been my friend and surprisingly she cares for me like a family. Esme, a charming brunette who told me that the only and easiest way to survive here is just to follow the Don's order without a question. She guided me and helped me as possible as she could because apparently the Don specifically ordered that no help by anyone will come to me. Shockers.

The only thing that I don't like about Esme is that he sees Harold Styles so highly. I just don't understand how can she be loyal to him when he hasn't been anything but an asshole to everyone.

"Hey newbie! Stop slacking or else no dinner for you!" Lucas, the burly man who abducted me and the exact man who pushed me to the ground shouts at me.
I groan to see his presence as I quickly stands up, not minding the pain in my legs anymore. The hunger in my stomach will not compensate the pain I am feeling if ever I miss dinner because of this jerk.

"I was just resting a bit-"

"No rest. Order from the Don! Now go back to work!" He barks at me. I glare back at him as I continue pulling out weeds in this monstrous garden. The don is filthy rich but he can't even hire a gardener.

I swear, the Don's new form of hobby is to make my life a living hell. I mean among the slaves here, I am the only one to whom he gave out specific orders and Lucas gladly makes sure that I comply it.

Lucas mutters a few blasphemy when his phone rings signalling him that he's been called back inside the mansion. It makes me sigh in relief when he starts to walk away. He is my least favorite person here in the mansion next to the Don. He really thinks highly of himself and treats other slaves like he is higher than us. But the truth is, he is also just a servant like any of us here.

Hours has passed and the sun finally gets tired and shuts his rays of sunlight. My body and my stomach to my dismay starts to ache increasingly. Dinner is served for the Don at six, the slaves at eight in the evening. But for new slaves like me, it is served at ten in the evening.

My stomach growls in protest just by the thought of waiting for four more hours before I can eat. Unfortunately, the sun comes down and finally gets his rest but for me I still need to work till my dinner time. I laugh dryly, thinking that the Don wants to get rid of me indirectly through this inhumane slavery.