e i g h t

***The steamy scene is found in my other book "EROS". In order to view the restricted chapter, follow me first then add it to your library. If you're not interested in reading sexual stuffs you can just proceed reading this "clean version" chapter.

***

Warning: I don't condone sexual harassment nor any form of it. It is very sensitive, cruel and awful. Remember this is a dark fanfic and I already warned you before. If you are not comfortable to read this, you can stop reading my story.

"More pressure." I hear him complain.

I am straddling him on his back while I struggle to exert pressure in giving him a massage, only clad with my underwear after he forced me to remove my clothes. My lack of knowledge of how to be a masseuse – since being one wasn't on the list of my lifelong dream career checklist –beholds me to just follow what my instinct tells me.

I knead my hands on the vast expanse of his back with a bit more force. Perspiration over my forehead is starting to drip now by the amount of energy I'm exerting.

"More." He grunts. I take a huge intake of breath as I press more load in my hands to his back to satisfy him. When I hear him moan I instantly draw back my hands, afraid that I inflicted pain to him.

"No, continue. Same pressure." He speaks, more like a moan. He seems to be enjoying it now.

He likes it hard.

Sweat increases profusely on my forehead since his wide back consists of hard toned ripped muscles. No ounce of fat like it's made of stone which is why it will takes you an amount effort in just giving him a massage.

Satisfied with my work, I decide to move to other areas. I add more oil in my hands before I begin massaging his shoulder and neck area. He seems to be fully satisfied now with my work since I heard him sigh in satisfaction.

He should be, my hands are already numb from strain after kneading a back which seems to be made of freaking cement.

A couple of minutes have passed when the Don raises his head making my hands stop from moving. All of a sudden, his body turns around causing me to almost lose my balance, but my stupid hands are quick to use his shoulders to steady myself from falling. My eyes widens as I realize I am almost naked in front of him. In result, I quickly wrap my arms to my chest to cover my nudeness.

"Why still shy Lisa? I saw it all." He smirks which brings my skin to crawl. How dare he? I glare back at him, my eyes showing full indignation.

"Oh I forgot you are the innocent one." He chuckles. Bile is threatening to escape my stomach.

A lump starts to form in my throat and my panic is starting to trigger when he begins touching me in areas that no one has touched me yet

"Please stop!" I plead as I thrash my way to escape his strong grip. I move and throws my arms blindly trying my best to escape.

"You don't tell me what to do!" He screams. I try to wriggle out from his grip but it is too strong making my escape impossible. He overpowers me ten times more since I am just a girl with feeble strength.

The Don is now in control and begins to lower his hand to my most private area.

Then the horror begins when his finger reaches me there.

After a series of painful screams, he stops for a moment as he speaks to me. My limbs are trembling in fear and pain.

"You see Lisa, I hate it when people talks back at me. And this morning, you weren't pretty nice to me so you have to face this punishment to make you learn." He tells me. I then hear him chuckles. His eyes showing a dark glint like he is thinking of something cruel and evil.