chapter 15.2

(Niall and Harold)

Harold's Point of View

Damn.

I didn't expect Lisa to have that kind of fierceness. Lisa's face is now wet with tears and her lips quivers to control her sobs. She looks pathetic right now.

Should I help her? No. She's my slave and it would tarnish my reputation if I do that especially with all the expectators around. No can't do.

She's now out of my sight amidst the growing crowd here in the vip lounge. I know she can't be alone especially in a building where most is probably under the influence of drugs, so I order one of my guards to follow her. I'm confident she won't escape. She knows better than that.

I move my attention to Nicole who is trying to fix herself from the mess she made. I want to reprimand her right now due to her recent unprofessional conduct. But I need to calm my irritation first for I might forget that she's a girl. She just revealed one of my secret from Lisa and she's stupid if I she thinks I will let her go unscathed. But not now. Not yet.

I know Nicole can be a headache sometimes due to her temper and snobbish attitude but I can't rid of her because she's still one of my best assistant.

"Nicole, I need you to go back to the mansion now." I speak in clenched jaw.

"But Harry.." Nicole wails.

"Fucking stop calling me that! Will you follow my order or not?" I growl at her. Why do they always call me by that name?

My patience is really wearing thin. God, she's worst than Lisa I swear.

Nicole seems to finally get my disposition as she straighten herself. She finally remembers her position as she clears her throat and speaks to her usual professional tone.

"As you wish, Don." She speaks with disappointment and rejection clear in her face. Atlast, she clears from my sight leaving me and Niall alone.

"I swear girls can give us both heaven and hell." Niall chuckles trying to lighten the mood. My eyes darts back to him and I see him squirm from his seat. I move towards him and grabs his collar pulling him up.

"Fucking do that again to anyone who's mine and I swear I might forget that you're my friend."

"H-hey calm down you gave you're consent remember!" He chuckles nervously. I grip his collar even tighter and snarls back at him.

"But I didn't tell that you can hit her." I snarl.

"Fine! Fine! Fuck man!" Niall raises his hand in exasperation. I unclasp my grip from his collar with a smirk.

"See, wasn't that hard to agree with me?." I chuckle as I smoothen his crumpled collar. I hear him scoff and pushes me lightly.

"Whatever man, I suggest that you get blondie now, lots of drugs in this place and she looks too innocent for this kind of place." Niall suggested, though irritation is still visible in his face.

"I know." I answer him and calls the bartender to get me a stronger alcohol. I need to numb myself a bit to relax the tension those two girls brought me. Niall and I continues our drink and somehow a new girl is sitting in my friend's lap. Some sluts attempted to get my attention but I'm not in the mood, so I either glare at them or reject them directly with colorful words just to shoo them away.

An hour has passed and the alcohol that I consumed has finally taken its effects. I'm about to grab another drink when one of my security man approaches me to possibly give me a report.

"Don, the slave you brought she's downstair and well..she's not completely sober." He informs.

Damn. The hell is wrong with her? Getting drunk in a place she doesn't know anyone. She's gotta be stupid.