t w e n t y - f i v e

Short chapter but an important one.

-THE DON-

*An hour before the party*

Her lips taste like nectar from an innocent flower, it is sweet and subtle just like her.

I enjoy kissing her, that I must admit. The softness of her pink pouty lips is enough to put any man to get addicted to it, but its effect to me is quite different. Instead of being addicted to it, I want to consume and devour it completely till nothing is left.

And when she moans.. Oh god, I want to take her right there and feel every inch of her warm softness. I must say I'm suprised with my self restraint so far for her.

The sexual tension I have for her is too much that sometimes I want to just go to her room, take her and enjoy every inch of her to my outmost deepest desire.

But not yet.

I should have a clear mind and follow my plan. One may wonder why I do all these things. Why I am extra cruel to Lisa and why I brought her here with me, enslave into submission under my power. Well, all these misfortunes of her goes all the way back to her father.

Ansel Hart.

Her father owes our family alot, that even if I personal destroy and cut every limbs of his won't still satisfy me.

He is the reason I lost everything.

He is the main reason I lost the chance and the future that I wanted and still want for myself.

Ansel Hart was my father's trusted friend. He was the head of our family security team. He was a confidant and an ally. Until my whore of a mother decided that he has a better dïck than my father so she jumped right to his dî.ck like a sl.ût and left us to be with him.

She didn't even think that she has a son that needs the care of a mother. She left me for a man who betrayed everyone's trust.

So Ansel and Tessa Styles eloped, leaving a 13 year old boy under the care of a crazy father who was overly obssess of taking his revenge. A father who's only priority is himself and protecting the Styles' legacy.

But the gods must be laughing as Ansel and Tessa got into this terrible accident where the aircraft they were riding lost its control and it crushed deep into the forest somewhere in the state of Minnesotta. It was the last place that my father attempted to seize and capture them and it was where they last encountered the two traitors.

The search team found the remnants of the aircraft scattered to different areas but they didn't find their bodies. Thus, creating the assumptions that they are still alive somewhere.

My father fueled with revenge tried his best to locate them but he failed miserably.

Until two years ago, one of my father's men caught an image of Ansel from one of our surveillance camera. The image captured was located in one of the lost cities in Europe. It was in the old city of Paris. We learned that the bastard is still alive and mostly likely Tessa Styles too.

So from then on, we tried to tracked them to no avail. Tracking them wasn't easy because they've been moving a lot.

Ansel is a very smart and cunning man making it difficult for us to find them. Another thing is, he used to work for us making it more advantageous for him to hide from us.

Until we found out that Ansel's has a daughter to one of his past lover. Funny, but we looked for them so hard but it was Melissa's dumb of a mother who came to us. Selling her own daughter for a slave. The reason why she sold her to us was still unclear to me but I don't care. I have the key against Ansel now, the daughter he purposely left for her own protection.