t h i r t y - o n e

Long chapter for you guys. Enjoy!

Lisa's Point of View

Standing here in the balcony of my room, I make my best to absorb every details of the view to etch it in my mind forever. A small peaceful smile warms my face as I stare and study the calm waves of the sea. The serenity is overwhelming that the idea of leaving this place sends me a heavy heart.

My thought runs to the activities I did today. The memories of how the cool pristine water glided and enveloped my skin will be stucked in my memory forever. I can't still not believe that the Don allowed me to actually swim and enjoy the sea.

I took and cherished all the time I had in the sea. The sun kissed tone of my skin is a dead-on evidence of that. Suprisingly, the Don actually swam with me for only a short while granting me a view of his toned masculine body that is enough to make any girl drool. I hate to admit this but when I saw him pull off his shirt, my legs clenched involuntarily together as I felt a pool of heat formed in between my legs.

He is undeniably sexy and attractive. It would be a sin to deny that.

I was pathetically hoping that he'll stay with me and swim longer since it's a bit lonely to swim alone but he only stayed with me in the water for almost an hour and then he left. Atleast he never left me that far as he stayed near me within eyereach, watching me like a hawk while he basked under the sun.

The experience is still surreal and exhilarating to me and no doubt this moment will be kept and cherished to my heart. This is the happiest that I have ever been since the death of my father and I am thankful to the person above of making me experience this temporary short moment of blissfulness. Atleast, I can have something positive to hold on to when times get tough.

This much needed break from all the heartaches and sufferings brings me to few realizations that life isn't that cruel.

I'm still clueless why he brought me with him in this paradise but I'm can't help but appreciate it since never once did it occur to me that I needed this badly for myself to help me stabilized myself emotionally and mentally.

All of a sudden, two arms wrap around my waist startling me and causing my heart to race.

"You should thank me for forcing you to swim, that smile wouldn't have been plastered in your face if you stubbornly insisted on being a kill joy." He whispers to my ear, his breath warming my neck in the process.

"Yeah but after forcing me to swim in my underwears since I don't even own a single swim wear!" Embarassment floods my thoughts and instantly blood flows into my cheeks making it beet red.

Good thing it was only us who was on that side of beach at that time and it was only this bastard who took the advantage of seeing me half naked in my undies in broad daylight. He is such a crude, cheeky bastard. I take the chance of rolling my eyes knowing he won't see it since I'm facing away from him.

I hear him chuckle while he nudges his nose to my neck tickling me at the same time, leaving some goosebumps in my skin. I almost giggle but I controlled it in time before he can even notice it but nevertheless, a smile still breaks in my face from the sweet attention he is giving to me.

"But still it was a sight to see." He breaths to my ear seductively and I swear this stirs something inside of me making me blush harder. I clear my throat to change the subject.

"The sunset here is breathtaking." I comment as I marvel the spectacular nature's beauty, my eyes reflecting the orange light of the leaving sun. Everything is so calm and dreamy. The intimate glow of the sunset and the soft sound of the sea waves sets a perfect romantic ambience.