t h i r t y - t h r e e

(You can check the main casts above)

Don's Point of View:

I need a distraction. Simply because if I don't, I would be now on my phone calling Dax or Violet to eliminate my dear cousin.

To distract my foreboding wicked plan, I invited all my exclusive set of friends who are currently in this island. They are not actually my friends in its literal sense, more of like an acquaitances who would love to hang out with me because of the status I can bring them. The media feasts whenever they see me with someone and would immediately assumes things. I can imagine the headlines they had me before.

'WORLD EXCLUSIVE, Harold Styles, III dating his 8th lingerie model.'

'EXCLUSIVE, Harold Styles, III about to tie a knot after impregnating a famous socialite.'

All bull.shits.

Hearing all these nonsense and horrible fake news are not new to my ears. I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me. They have sculpted and exacerbated my playboy image worse than possible. I admit it is somehow partially true and accurate. They say I have this magnetic pull to the opposite gender which is now proven again by a new set of eyes currently undressing me and by the looks of it they would devour me in any moment.

My 'friends' do bemuses me.

"Where is Arthrun? I heard he's here somewhere?" One of my so called friend who sits across me asks. The mention of his name contorts my face in displeasure.
I shrug my shoulders and glares to him in response.

Blood begins to spike in my vessels from the mention of his name. It reminds me of how he blatantly approached Lisa even after I warned him not to. He didn't just only approached her but also he made her laugh.

Darn it. No, I'm not annoyed. I am mad.

Dangerously mad, just thinking that Lisa's is in his mind puts me off.

Arthrun and I got a long history. We hated each other since birth. Hated each other even more when Arthrun's dad died. We share the same blood, but what we share is mixed with poison and full blown animosity. Now, he added more fuel to the fire by sticking his nosy nose to where he shouldn't be.

I pinch the bridge of my nose as my mind moves to Lisa. I've been completely an ass to Lisa lately, I know. I can't bay my anger off since eveytime I see her I remember how Arthrun managed to make her smile so easily while me all I did was make her cry.

Well, can you blame her you pompous jerk? You made it sure everyday to make her suffer you ass.

I groan inwardly as my nagging thoughts is obviously right. I take a sip of my wine while this group of young girls sitting beside me are becoming more desperate in trying to get my attention by showing their non existence tits and overly short dresses that almost show their souls. I huff, since all I want to do now is just kick all of this people out and sleep.

My eyes darts to my right when I notice the familiar red hair friend of mine approaching me.

"Hey mate, have you seen Michael? I've been looking for him everywhere, his wife's been bothering me for his whereabouts. Fuck.ing annoying." Julius, son of a bank magnate and younger brother of Michael asks me, annoyance clear on his face.

"Do I look like I care of his whereabouts? Ask one of my guards." I huff.

"I already did and seems like he hasn't left your place yet. I just worry 'cause he's unstable when he's drunk." He informs me, a slight worry shows in his face.