TWO

Jordan

"... And you have to use the Newton Law to find..." My professor said but I'm sitting here with my mouth open while staring into nothingness.

"...and I want a five page essay about what we just learned today." Wait! What?!

I quickly raised my hand but some nerd beat me to it.

"Yes, Carl?"

"Front and back?" Please be only front. Please only be front-.

"Um. Well... I suppose it can be front and back." That fuckin b-

"Jordan!"

I snap my head to the right and see my best gay friend Greyson.

"What!?" I said while sending daggers to the nerd that asked that question.

"I asked if you were going to the party today?"

"I can't. I have work after school. Hey, did you copy the notes?"

"Here! Make it quick. I have to see my sweet cakes." He said while rolling his eyes then sighing in a love daze.

I chuckled then took pictures of the notes. He's been seeing this senior, and they seem to be really into each other.

"I will text what happens at the party or if I need you to come pick me up."

"I DON'T HAVE A CAR!" I yelled in his face while we both walked out of the room.

"Oh shit. Forgot. Anyway, how did you even crash the car?" He said while smirking at the end.

"I'm done telling you." I said while walking a bit faster than him, but of course he caught up with his spider legs.

"Oh come on. I love it when you say it."

"No. You already know. I don't have to tell you everyday!"

"Please Jordy! Please!"

"Ughhhhh! Fine! Icrashedthecarbytryingtohelpadogacrossthestreet!"

"What?" He said while cupping his ear. "I didn't catch that."

"I crashed the car by helping a dog across the street!" I yelled in his ear. He jumped in surprise then rubbed his ear lobe.

"Fuck." He said while rubbing his ear.

"Okay well I have to go." I said while giving him a hug.

I made my way towards the bus stop and waited while plugging my headphones in.

'I want a brand new whip. I want a brand new house...'

***

I walked in the diner to see it filled with college students.

I walked towards the back, clocked in, and said "hi" to James.

"Hey baby girl. Can you deliver this to table 5?"