FIFTY-EIGHT

Jordan

"And. Here. We. Go!" Greyson opens the door and we rush in. My heart pounds against my chest but I couldn't help but just smile.

"Wow." I whispered.

"I know right! Once we get all of our furniture in here, it would be even more amazing!" Greyson said from behind me.

I walked around the apartment. It was a two bedroom with two bath. We had a patio, with the view of the city. We are on the second floor. I walked over to the kitchen and the counters were black and white marble. The oven was stainless steel. The microwave was glossy black. The refrigerator was stainless black. The sink was stain less steel in side and the faucet was stainless steel too.

"Wow." I whispered again. I walked over to the patio and open the door. The view was just perfect. It showed the city and I can't wait to see it at night.

"I know right." Greyson whispered beside me.

"It's perfect." I smiled just looking at the tall skyscrapers.

"Come on. Let's go get some furniture."

****

"Okay, we have everything settled. They said they will start to bring the couches tomorrow. I won't be here because I have school. Just sign the papers. I already paid for the couches, beds, chairs, and table." I looked over to him in the car while he was merging onto the other lane.

"Thank you." He looked over to me and I smiled. He smiled as he placed his hand on my thigh. "Welcome. Now we just need to go grocery shopping."

***

We pulled up to a close food market and climbed out of the car. I hooked my arm with his and he started to run. I laughed but I didn't stop him.  My stomach hurt but once we came next to the automatic sliding doors he stop. I unhooked my arm with his and walked over to carts.

I pulled one out and walked over to Greyson. He was already walking towards the vegetables. I rolled my eyes but I just pushed the cart towards him.

"Okay. You need vitamins the doctor said. So, we'll get some fruits and all that good stuff."

"Can we get mangos?"  I said while I walked next to him while he placed the vegetables in plastic bags and placed the them in the cart.

"Sure. Why not, right?" He said while reaching over to get some lettuce.

I smiled and left the cart with him and walked over to the mangos. I picked up five rip ones and tied them off in the bag. I walked back and see the cart is almost full with vegetables.

"Okay. We need food food. Not rabbit food." I said while I placed the mangos in the cart and pushed him away from the cart and started to push it towards the meat.

"It's good for you!" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the chicken breast.

"Shut up would you." I said while I picked up the package with the breast.

"Whatever. I'm going to get some cereal."

"Ok."

I pushed around the cart, going down the aisle grabbing some meat as I go. Once I was done with the meat. I walked towards the milk and juice. I grabbed some milk and some orange juice. I walked over to the cheese and grabbed some packets of cheese and threw them in cart. I walked towards the water isle and it hurt, but I picked up the case of water and pushed it in the bottom rack.