THIRTEEN

Jordan

I jumped wide awake and found myself on Jaxons bed. I looked around till I found Jaxon on the edge hanging down with his feet up and smoking calmly. I looked down and saw I was still in the same clothes but I looked back and saw him just in his boxers. He inhaled and exhaled and watching every move I would make.

"About time you woke up." 

I got up and looked at the clock that was next to his tv.

"H-how long was I...was out?"

He got up and walked towards the bathroom. I couldn't stop myself from looking at all the ink on his back and how his back muscles would flex every time he would move. "Two days."

"What!"

He looked at me from the bathroom where he was turning his cigarette off on the ash tray."two da-"

"I heard what you said! But two days!"

He came out and I stared at all the tattoo work on his body. He was like a walking piece of art."Yeah. Landon thought you died."

"Wha-I-I-h-how do I not remember?" I said taking a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Well. When you pass out Landon carried to the car. We took off. Got to the house. Left you in the car.Talked to boss. Came out. I guess you passed out again because it was fûckin hot in that car and you were sweating all over the place. So we drove back to my house. Placed you in bed. Let you sleep. I went to sleep. I woke up you were still asleep. I went to take care of business and came back and you were still asleep. And I thought you woke up and took a nap but nope. You were still asleep when I came back, and that was like around 12 in the morning so yeah." He said while walking out.

"Wait!" I said getting up and running to his beautiful back. He didn't bother to stop. He made his way to the kitchen and went to the fridge. "Jaxon!"

"Mhm." He said while bending down and showing me his tone ass and grabbing some eggs and milk.

"What happen to the cop!?"

"Oh. That. Well nothing happen just killed him with to much anesthesia." He said while shrugging and going in the cabinet to and grabbing the pancake mix.

"YOU WHAT!? OMG I..I-HOW!" I said grasping the island for support because if I didn't I would've clasped. He looked over his shoulder then looked back to the mix and grabbed a bowl and started to make the pancake mix." I said I killed him with to much anesthesia. I don't know what's he big deal-"

"WHATS THE BIG DEAL? JAXON! YOU KILLED A MAN! THATS THE BIG DEAL!"

"It's not like I haven't done it before Jordan."

"I think I'm going to be sick." I said while leaning over the island.

"Please don't. I was just making pan cakes. And not over my kitchen please. It's my ma's"

"Please tell me you're joking. Please tell me you are joking."

He looked back at me and tilt his head with the spatula in his hand. "Do I look like a person who jokes?"

"Oh no.nononononono. So I'm living with a murder!?"

"Well. Technically you are but I don't call myself that. I call myself as a kinda bounty hunter than a murder you know? Or maybe, a gangster? Not sure?" He smiles

"I-I-I can't stay here. I need to go." I said pushing myself up and running upstairs and grabbing my phone. I dialed Greyson as fast as I can.

"Hello bîtch! Long time since you called. I'm mad at you for that. But I thought the man of yours was holding you up and all the jazz. An-"

"Greyson! Shut up and listen. I need you to come pick me up. Like NOW!" I said looking at the door that I closed and locked. Now I was hearing Jaxon banging.

"Ugh. I don't know where you are though."

"I will send you my location. As soon as I send it you drive like it was a sale at your favorite store. Okay?!"

"Yes bîtch! Let's do this!" He hung up and I went straight to the location and sent him my current location. By the time I hit send the sound of the door busting open made me jump. I quickly tuck my phone in my pocket.

"You're not leaving. You cant."

"Yes I am! I can't stay with some who kills people for fun!"

"You can't leave! You can't."

"Why not! I need to leave! I need to go to work! And school!"

"No! I already call your school and told them you dropped out and you quit your job. And your apartment...you don't live there no more. So where are you going to go?"

"You what!"

"I sai-"

"You son of a bîtch!" I said going up to him and punch him straight in the nose. I kept swinging. I didn't care. I honestly don't care if he dies because I punched him to many times.

He caught my wrist before it made contact with the side of his head again." Let. Go. Of. Me!" I said in between my teeth. He pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist and my shoulders. "Let go of me!" I said trying to get free from his grip. He held me with one arm and the other went under my chin and made me look at him. I kept trying to get out of his hold but his grip got tighter around my waist and chin that I know bruises are starting to form.

He pulled my lips towards his and placed a kiss on mine. I tried to push at his chest to let me go but he pulled me closer to his chest so my arms were pinned on his and I couldn'tmove. I tried to move my head back but the hand holding my chin went behind my neck and stopped me from pulling away. He was kissing me rough but I didn't kiss back. I closed my lips tight and closed my eyes tight. He kept trying to open my mouth with his tongue but no. I simply couldn't let him. He pulled away and I felt him place his forehead on mine. I slowly open my eyes and to only see blue eyes staring at me.

***

*walks in on a horse* *walks infront. *
*clears throat*

Have you tried fries and ice cream together?

Anyway who do like better

Landon

or

Jaxon?

Mhm?

Mines is Landon. I like how... I don't. I just like him okay!?

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS