FORTY-ONE

Jordan

I...

I laid there just...

I died.

I just died.

I thought before I died.
But no.

I died today.

I died when he...

I can't even finish that sentence.

He comes out of me and walks towards the camera and says something but I couldn't understand what. I felt the cold tears travel down my cheeks to my neck. Some sliding off my face.

My body spasms from what he did. It feels like my heart,lungs, my soul disappeared.

Like it was never there. My body would jerk but I couldn't stop it.
I laid there.
Staring.
Starting at what exactly?

I don't know.

He laughs and I flinch. I gulp when I hear him walking around the room. More tears fall and hiccups start to form but I try so hard to swallow them down. His face comes in my vision and I close my eyes tight to hide away from him.

But I can't.

He's always there.

"Just the matter of time." He says while he placed his cold hand on my bare stomach. I jump but he leaves it there.

He kisses my forehead and I feel the tears leak out.

"Don't cry. It was fun. And why cry when you know I'm in you." He squeezes my stomach and I hiccup. He takes off the tape and cuts the rope that were around my wrist.

They fall limp on my sides.
I can't feel them.

"Leave me alone." I barely say in a whisper. But then end having my hiccup cover it up.

I still have my eyes close but I feel the bed dip and I fist my hands on my side. He straddles my waist I feel his jeans material on my hips.

"STOP!" I scream and pound on his chest screaming and crying for him to just disappear at this point.

He doesn't move just continues to run his hand on the side of my body and mostly has it on my stomach.

He gets up and leaves with out saying anything.

I sit up and scream while hot tears fall down. They fall on my bare chest. Some trailing down my arms. One tear falls on my stomach and I stop.

I stop moving and look at the wet spot.

My breathing gets caught. My shaking hand goes to touch my stomach.

My finger tips touch my warm stomach and I let them stay on me for a long time.

My fingers glaze around my stomach and stop. Tears continue to fall and I can't help but to grip my stomach.

I yell and start to punch at my stomach and claw at it.

I'm killing it.

I won't let myself carry something that I won't love and never think as it as my child.

I get up from the bed and push back the dizziness that's trying so hard to invade my thoughts. I look around for what ever he cut the restrains. I walk around and then completely stop.