EIGHTTEEN

*rape ahead. Please don't read if you can't handle it, or it triggers something. Please*

Jordan

I was raped.

My life just died right there and then.
Mine was supposed to be special.
Mine wasn't supposed to be taken.
Mine was going to be with my husband.
But no.
I was abused.
I was raped.
There's no other way to say it.
He and his men repeatedly raped me.
I stopped screaming after 4 hours.
That's how long they all raped me.
I laid there limp while they did it.
I couldn't fight.
I was useless.
It didn't matter to him when I screamed at him to stop.
No.
He got what he wanted.
But what now?

I'll tell you.

Once he was done, Louis went. He...I...I have no words.

When they were done, they tossed me to their men and they raped me constantly. When all of
them were done they gave me back to Sañtiago.

"Now wasn't that fun." He said holding me by my waist and held me against him. He smooth out my hair and kissed my temple but I was lifeless. I didn't move.
I couldn't.
I couldn't walk, move, nothing. I was shaking and my eyes wide were tears streamed down.

"Let's get you to your bed for now." He said while picking me up bride style but I laid limp. I'm surprised I didn't fall. He carried me through halls then stopped at a door. He open it and it was just a simple bedroom.

He placed me on the bed but I didn't move.

"Oh come on. It wasn't that bad." He said smirking then picking me up again and pulling down the covers. He then placed me in then coved my bare body with the covers.

"Buena noche hermosa." He then walked out.

My body didn't move. I cried myself to sleep.

I think I been crying myself to sleep every night I been here.

I'm starting to think I'm staying here forever.

Who am I kidding? Of course I am. Jaxon not coming. I gave up on him already. I highly doubt Greyson would find me.

Just the matter of time I'll be gone.

***

I woke by some one slamming into me. My eyes slammed open and I screamed out in pain. They slammed back into me harder and they started to pick up their pace.

All I could hear was my screams and their grunts every time they went inside me.

When they were done I curled up in a ball and cried.

"Tuve mejor." Then he left.

"Please someone. God please save me." I screamed while crying and pulling at my hair.

****

Greyson

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT FIND HER!"

"I'm meant what I said. We searched for two weeks sir. Theres nothing we can do. We don't even have enough evidence to help find her." The fûckin dick aśś cop said.