THIRTY-FOUR

Jordan

I ran my hands through his hair and he calmed down, but tensed when the someone knocked on the door.

Jaxons eyes slowly open and his eyes made eye contact with mine. I gave him a small smile and he gave me one back.

I pushed at his shoulders and he rolled his eyes and slowly got up. He gave me a hand and I gladly took it but when he pulled me up I slowly processed his lips on mine.

He gave me a peck and called them in. I was shocked. I stood there with my arms by my side looking at the side of his face. He stood there smiling and walked towards the door, which was opening.

Landon stuck his head in and looked around before he walked in. "Ugh, I-are you okay?" He said while running his hand through his hair and walking towards Jaxon. They stood in front of each other and stared.

I barely got out of the stage of shocked and I felt my cheeks heat up. They stood at the same height and they just...stared.

It past like a good two minutes before they hugged and walked out of the room.

I'm so confused.

I walked out of the room and made my way towards the kitchen where everyone was at.

Jaxon was sitting next to boss and some how they had a big-o paper with a red dot in the middle. I slowly crept in and stood next to the door post.

"We go tonight. They haven't expected us because Daemon and Tommy stopped the hacker from backfiring it to us. So they don't know that we tracked them." Boss said while sitting back down and taking out a cigar out of his suit jacket.

Jaxon sat there staring at the red dot on the paper and his fist that was fisting his hair was turning white from all the pressure.

"Fine. What time,and who's going?" He stood up and stared at boss.

Boss smirked and leaned back on the chair. His hands went back and motioned the men in the living room and the men in the dining room. "Them. And we leave at 2am. I already have Roman getting together the guns for me and loading the vans at the house. Relax for now, but when the time comes I want all you to be on your best behavior." He smirked, and leaned back and crossed his hands behind his head and and closed his eyes.

Jaxon pushed in the chair and walked past me, but grabbed my wrist. He pulled me up stairs to his room and sat me on the bed.

"I know you heard what he said, and I want you to stay here.-"

"Okay."

"-I don't want to argue with Jordan. Please just stay here-"

"Okay."

"-please don't.  Just please stay here, I can't afford for you to get hurt again. Not again-"

"Jaxon. I said okay." I said while I grabbed his face. Which was pretty easy because he was kneeling down in front of me.

He smile and leaned in my hands. "Thank you."

"Even though I want to kill him, I can't. He's put you through to much pain. More pain then me. I can't do it." I said while my eyes teared.

He gave me a ghost smile and wiped my eyes.
"Thank you for not making this hard for me,even though it's really hard right now. I just hope my da-Alfonso hasn't found out that Sañtiago has her." He said while he closed his eyes and leaned forward till his head was on my thighs and just relaxing when I ran my hand through his hair.