FOURTEEN

Jordan

"Let go." I said yanking my arm back. I guess he thought I would summit to him because that caught him off guard so I punched his nose and kick him between his legs.

He hunched over and I grabbed my phone and ran out the house. Greyson wasn't here yet so I ran down the road where me and Jaxon came down from. I ran and quickly dialed Greyson's number again.

"Hel-"

"WHERE THE FÛCK ARE YOU!?" I said while grasping for air while I ran with the phone on my ear as I turned a corner.

"I'm like a block away. Calm down bîtch damn."

"HURRY THE FÛCK UP GREYSON! I CANT BE HERE ANY LONGER!" I said sprinting with all my might because I'm afraid he might catch me. We are seriously playing cat and mice. I'm the mice while he was the big black cat.

"Uhhhggh. Girl you can't believe what I'm seeing. There's like a wild animal running towards my car and it keeps looking back. OH MY! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON IT HAIR!"

"GRAYSON! THATS ME! PULL OVER!" I said while clicking and sprinting harder towards his car. Sweat was dripping down my face and my hair was a mess with the wind blowing in it.

He pulled over with a screech. I quickly hopped in and told him to go. By the time we were on the highway my body relaxed. I looked back around and sighed when I didn't see his or Landon's car.

"Want to explain or wait?"

"Wait... let's go to the cabin."

He looked at me but I quickly looked out the window. I heard him sigh."okay. Let me go get clothes and I'll ask my sister for some for you."

I only nodded and stared out and watched the cars pass by and the trees turn to different shades of green of blurry lines.

By the time we arrived at his house I told him I would stay in the car. He stared at me for a awhile till he nodded and walked in. I opened the mirror and tried to contain the nest on my head. By the time I finished my fingers and my head were aching.

I open my phone and plunge it in the car charger. I got textfrom Jaxon saying where I went and where I was. I even got texts from Landon saying I was in deep shît with Jaxon and wishing me good luck.

I unplug my phone and climbed out of the car. I slammed the door shut and screamed. I screamed all the anger out. I slammed my phone on the drive way and I heard it crack. I picked it up and slammed it again, hard till I saw the back of the phone came out. I grabbed both of the pieces and threw them as far as I can. I started to cry. I ran where I threw my phone and it was across the street under a van. Tears where coming out like a waterfall. But I didn't bother to clean them. I let them stain my cheeks and make my eyes puffy. I kneeled down till I could grab it. I picked it up and saw the whole front was shattered while some parts where sticking out and the battery hanging by a wire. I sighed and stood up and let what ever was left fall from my fingers. I looked up and the van had tinted windows so I couldn't really make what's inside. I stared at myself and this is not me. "Why me." I whispered.

"Why?"

I looked back at Graysons house and see him packing the car. He looked at me and gave me sad smile. I didn't smile back. I turned back around and jumped when the door sled open. I jumped back but I didn't have time to run. Three people came out with sunglasses on the ski mask. One of them pulled me towards them while the other took zip ties and tied my wrist.