THIRTY

Jordan

The door slammed open and I jumped where I sat on the bed.

Jaxon stormed right in but didn't look at me.

"Jaxon."

He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I didn't hear the door lock, but I heard the shower turn on.

I sighed and laid back down.

'Whats wrong with me?'

I closed my eyes and listened to my breathing.

It past 5 minutes and I heard the water turn off. I open my eyes and saw black dots but then I got my vision back.

I sat up and watched the door.

Another five minutes past and I'm sitting here getting anxious.

I slowly got off the bed and made my way towards the door.

I placed my ear on the door and all I can hear is heavy breathing.

I was hesitant to speak, but instead I lifted my hand to the door knob and turned the handle slowly. I closed my eyes and I felt the knob release from the hole and I let out a relief sigh and I slowly push open the door.  I open a crack and see him looking at himself in the mirror.

He didn't notice me so he continued to stare at himself.

His towel wrapped around his waist and droplets of water ran down the curve of his define muscles, but I wasn't paying attention to that. I payed attention to his face.

His face showed pain and disgust.  I looked in his eyes in the mirror and see them focus on his tattoos.

There's nothing with them but the beautiful designs, but the way he's looking at them seems like they are disgusting and don't belong on his body.

"Why?" He whispered.

I froze.

At first I thought he was talking to me, but he was talking to himself.

"Why did you do this?" He whispered as I  stared at his eyes instead.

I was going to talk and walk in but he cut of that thought.

"Why hurt ma and me?" He whispered in hoarse voice.

I got confused real quick.

He leaned forward a bit and looked closer to his tattoos. I also leaned forward to where my forehead was resting on the door.

His hand shot up and traced one of the tattoo on his chest.

His finger glided across the define lines and stopped. I looked back at his face and it held anger.

His hand dropped and slammed down on counter.

I flinched but thank god I didn't move the door.