TWENTY-TWO

Jordan

There was guns laying across the floor with men shot dead. I would say it would be a good count of 50 men dead. Blood splattered all over the walls, the floor, and across dead faces. I stood there shocked. Jaxon and Landon walked ahead and checked the bodies to see who killed these men. My mouth hung open while I just took in the image of these men looking up or to the side with nothing but dim eyes. These men died instantly. You can tell because by the bullet holes in their head, they can't survive that.

"Well shît. I didn't think they would even come." Landon said while kicking at one of the dead body.

"Yeah. No shît." Jaxon said while running his hand through his hair.

"W-what- H-how?" I said while I lifted up my dress so it won't soak in blood. I made my way to the front of the bodies and to the hallway that leads out of this room.

"Well we called for back up like an hour ago before we got caught but we thought they weren't going to show up but I guess not." Landon said.

"I-I. Let's just go please I need to leave this." I said while holding myself and looking around like if one of those men would wake up and take me to a room.

They nodded and I lead the way. Jaxon made calls and telling us to hurry because someone was coming for us.

"This seems way to easy getting out don't ya think." Landon said while he open one of the door. It lead us to a bar that was close so we walked out of the bar and there was a car waiting for us.

Jaxon looks around but just shakes his head and make his way out to the car. He holds the door open for me and I climb in. I lean my body on the door and my head on the window.

I stare out and watch the blue sky turns to a darker shade then soon turn to black.

Memories flash through my head of what happen all those weeks and all the torture that happen to me.

I jump when I felt a hand on my thigh. I turn and see Jaxon looking at me with a sad face. I turn my head back to the window but I felt his hand move my dress up. My breathing hitches but he stops. He hand tighten around the dress and I look down and see the pinkish red mark with a scab that is turning to a scar that it's trying to heal where I was stabbed on my thigh. I quickly try to pry off his hand so I can cover the wound but he pulls me towards him and makes me sit on his lap.

I slowly let go of my breath but he puts his head in my neck.

"I'm sorry." He murmured.

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop all the things they did to you."

"Jax-"

"I was trying. I was trying to find where they took you, but I was to dumb to not find you fast enough."

"Jaxon-"

"I'm sorry they touched you in places that you did not like. I'm sorry for not stopping him. It's my fault he took you. It's my fault that he came after you. It's my fa-" I moved away and gripped his face.

"Quit saying you're sorry if anything it was my fault I left. You told me they were after me but yet I still took off. It was my fault that I didn't try hard enough to fight."

He scowled at me and shook his head. "No don't blame yourself it was my fault. I should have never brought you into my life-"

"No. I brought this to myself. You told me to stay away yet I still showed up. It's my fault. I put this all on myself."

He looked at me and sigh because he knows that this argument would go back and forth. He leaned his head on the car head rest and closed his eyes while his hands creased my thighs. I sighed and leaned against his chest.

I know I'm not supposed to like him, but being in his arms and away from Sañtiago just makes me feel safe with him or Landon.

I closed my eyes and soon off I was drifting off to sleep.

***

The morning sun rays hit my eyes and I groaned in response. I shifted till the light didn't hit me and I snuggled up with the warm chest.

My eyes shot open. Jaxon was sleeping with no shirt or pants on just him in his boxers and his lips partly part with a arm snaked around my waist.

When did I get here?

I look down and see I was in one of his shirt.

Just his shirt.

I rolled my eyes and buried my face deeper in the pillow. I closed my eyes and was about to go back asleep but when he shifted and I felt him tighten his hold on me.

"Please don't let this be a dream." He said whispering more to himself. I look up and see him slowly opening his eyes.

I gave him a small smile and he blinks his eye twice then his hand tighten on my hip.

"Jordan?"

"Mhmm." He sighed and closed his eyes while he brought me closer to his chest. He played with my hair while I drew patterns on his back.

"I can't lose you again. Please don't leave me. You keep me sane." He said tightening his hold.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet.

I slowly started to move away but he didn't let me go.

"Jaxon."

"Mhmm."

"I need to go pee and you're holding me back."

"Ugh!" He then let me go and I let a small smile go on my face and I went and did my business and walked out. He was barely getting out of bed and I couldn't help but stare at his tattoos.

"I'm going to the kitchen." I stared and walked out.

I felt him behind me and I went to the fridge and took out eggs.

"C-can you tell me what they did." 

My body froze and I dropped the eggs.

Memories flashed through my mind of him and Louis.

"I-I-I...."

****

I like how they just get along right away.

Don't you think so too?

;3

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS