FIFTY-ONE

Jaxon

I sniffed up from my runny nose, and popped my neck. I rolled my shoulders and stood taller. I sighed and walked around the hall back towards her room and went in. It did happen. She did have one.

I'm not saying I didn't believe Landon. I just....I couldn't wrap my mind around the thought of her....like that.

I walked out slamming the door and walked towards one of the nurses. She just came out of the same room Landon came out of.
I grabbed her arm,"Jordan Johnson, she just had a seizure, I need to see her. Where is she." I said with my face expressionless.

"I don't know where they took her. Probably doing cat scans and test on her right now."

I clenched my jaw and tighten my hand, "I didn't ask what they were doing. I asked where she is. Didn't I?" I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

I saw her gulp and tried to back her arm. "I know sir, but that's all I know. I don't know what room she is now...or if she not even in a room, I still don't know."

I pushed her arm back and walked away, "thanks for the help." I murmured.

I grabbed one of the doctors walking towards a set of door and asked him the same question.

"I don't know who this Jordan girl is." He said while he tried to pull away from me. I held his white coat collar tighter. "Her name is Jordan Johnson. She just had a seizure."

"I understand that sir, but I still don't know who you are talking about." I clenched my jaw again and pushed him away from me. He stumbled back and almost bumped into two nurses talking to each other.

I looked at him while he said sorry to one of the them. I tilt my head and I felt my lips go up. He looked at me and walked off somewhere.

I walked back to the cafeteria trying to look for Landon, but he wasn't there. I sighed, "fûcker can't stand still for shît." I mumbled.  I walked in the halls and I saw that fûcker talking to the nurse I asked for Jordan. I narrowed my eyes and put on a blank face. I walked towards them and clamped my hand on his shoulder.

"I need help." I said while I looked at the nurse who was staring at Landon for a while then to me. I tilt my head but she looked away. I took a step to the side and he had a confused face on. "With?"

"Does it matter? Just help me damnit." I walked away from them and I heard him sigh. They said something to each other but I didn't hear.

I walked back to the cafeteria and leaned against the wall. He came in with a glare. "What."

I popped my jaw and licked my lips. "We have to get in the doors where they took her, but it has a stupid pin and card reader. I was looking at the pin the doctors would type in. It was something like 823708. But we can't get in, not with out a card. So, how would you and I become doctor Hunt and Xyne for awhile." I said while a had a smirk.

He chuckled and shook his head, "I've already been Doctor Xyne already before you."

I sighed and walked past him. "Now the hard part is getting a card."

****

We pushed the unconscious doctors in the the cafeteria, with two empty coffee cups in their hands. I buttoned up the white coat and pushed my hair back. I buttoned it up all the way it could trying to hide my neck tattoos. Landon was looking at his reflection on the glass, smirking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the ID cards. We walked out and made our way towards the doors but not until Landon stopped us.