THREE

Jordan

"Wow. Didn't know a girl would be brave to do that."

I turned around and see Landon there leaning on a wall with cigarette in his mouth. He looks so relaxed. He will inhale and let the smoke stay in his body for awhile then exhale it through his nose.

"You saw that?" I said while stepping on one of the guys hand and making him groan louder.

"Of course. I was the cheerleader." He said while adding a smirk at the end and taking another drag.

Then sudden angered filled me. "You saw...and you didn't bother to help!?" I said while walking up to him.

He looked down at me then blew the smoke in my face. I waved the smoke off and glared at him while he squished his cigarette on the floor.

"Yeah. Why?" He said while walking away. I stared at his back while he stepped over the guys. I glared at his retreating back and ran up to him.

We are walking side by side. "Why didn't you fûckin help me then!"

"Watch your mouth baby."

"Don't call me that."

"What ever you say sweet cheeks."

"Ugh! Why didn't you help!"

"You got them didn't you? And I wanted to see what you would do in that situation...and look what happen. You made it out alive."

I opened my mouth and closed it because I didn't have anything to say and he just winked at me and started to walk in a alley.

"Where are you going?"

"Nothing you need to know. How about you get home before something really bad happens." He said not even looking back.

"What do you mean?"

"Go home Jordan."

"Landon!"

"What!" He said going even deeper in the dark.

"How did you find me!"

"Jaxon told me to follow you because he saw you at the fight! I have to go Jordan! Go home!" He yelled then I heard a door open and then slam shut.

I was just standing there and staring into the darkness of the alley and of course, little o'me wonder over to the door.

I used my flashlight to find this mystery door.
The door was old and the screws were rusty and paint was coming off and some paint chips were on the ground next to the door. I placed my ear on the door and I could hear faint music coming from it.

Should I?

My hand only inches away from opening it.

Nah. Next time.

Even though my hand was on the handle.