FIFTY-TWO

Greyson

"Fûckin answer already!" I said while I paced around with the phone next to my ear. I started to bite my nails but mentally smacked my hand down.

"Hello?"

"Jaxon! Where are you guys!?" I said while I stood next to my window and looked out of my dorm.

"I don't know."

"How do you not know where you are!!??" I yelled and I totally forgot I had my window open, so when Samuel passed with his friends he looked at the window weird but I ducked in time before he saw me. I started to bite my nails again and listen to what Jaxon was going to say again.

"Jaxon?"

"Oh sorry, I didn't pick up the phone. You were talking to yourself dumbass. You know what to do when the beep sets off."

I clenched my jaw and hung up the phone. "Fûckin cuńt."

I sighed and stood up and quickly closed my window.

It's been half a month since I saw them. I sighed and ran my hand through my floppy hair. I threw my phone on the bed and walked over to the edge and sat down. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"Breaking news. More than a dozen of men were found dead this evening. Police say it's part of the gangs that were found dead. Most were shoot dead, right on the spot. The police say some were beaten before they were shot. They say some were lucky to get shot in the head, so they won't feel any pain when being shot. Tune in at five to hear the full story."

By the time that ended I was already out of the door with my phone and keys.

****

"M'am! Where were those men found dead at!?" I said banging my hand on the counter while she was lazily popped her gum and typed slow.

"Classif-"

"You've said that for the millionth time! Just tell me where this place is!"

She looked at me a bored face and popped her gum again. "If I told you would you leave me alone."

"Yes! Yes I will!"

She sighed heavily and turned her chair towards me. She took out a pen and paper and started to write direction towards the place. She clicked off the pen and slowly slid the paper towards me, but I snatched it and ran out.

******

"Jaxon....if she was with you....and she got hurt. I swear to god I'm going to punch you. You too Landon." I murmured to myself while driving down the dirt road. My phone died when I was half way through the road, but thank god I had a charger in my car. I started to see a shed? Or a warehouse? I don't know, but I saw cop cars too. Their lights were on and I saw some picking up the dead bodies. I even saw the news team there too.

I started to drive slower and slowly pulled up next to a cop car. I know I would get in trouble but I have something in mind. I turned my key, turning off the car and got out. I slowly closed my door trying to stay quiet, but some saw me pull up so I don't know what I was doing.

"Sir, you can't be here. There's a investigation going on." One police men said while walking towards me and taking off his gloves.

"Yes, I know. I'm just....umm....writing about this for my collage journalist class."