THIRTY-FIVE

Jordan

I smiled and touched my lips. My cheeks blushed and my ears turned hot. I walked over to the door and locked it.

I walked towards the living room where Tanner and Anthony were typing away on their phones with the tv on. I sighed and walked up stairs to Jaxons room and grabbed undergarments and Jaxons t-shirt and a pair of my black sweats.

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door. I placed the gun on the counter with the phone and I went to turned on the water and clogged the drain. I got some bath salt and bath soap that Jaxon had under his sink. Once I spread the salt and the soap, I started to strip from my clothes and stared at myself.

I stilled had some marks on my wrist of my weight, and I looked down to my thigh and saw a disgusting pink scar. I gulped my throw up and blinked away the tears. I untied my hair. I stared at my feet and my ankles were still kinda swollen from the weights. I sighed and walked in the warm water and sank down.

I closed my eyes, letting my muscles relax. Once it past, I don't know, I guess like five minutes, I unclogged it and ran the shower head and washed my hair and my body.

I got out and wrapped a towel around myself and dried my self off. I didn't put a bra on because it hurts sleeping with them on so I placed on his shirt over and wore my underwear and my sweats.

I wrapped the towel around my hair and looked at the gun. The gun had initials of Landon.
LX.

I wonder what was his last name is, but it was carved at the end of the handle. The safety was on, but I switched it on and off. I switched it back on and unclipped the clip and saw it had twelve shiny bullets. All nice and gold, with little number indents on them. I snapped the clip back on and placed it on the bathroom counter and grabbed the phone.

His lock screen was him and Jaxon. I smiled, because both have an arm wrapped around each other's shoulders and giving a small smile. None showing teeth. They looked happy here. They didn't have their big black leather jackets, they just wore a plain shirt and some jeans hanging loosely on their hips, but not to the point where they are sagging.

I unlocked the phone and the wall paper was the same picture but they both were laughing. Who ever took that photo really took a good shot. They were looking at the phone and hunched over laughing at something I would never know. I smiled more and locked the phone. I picked up my clothes, the gun, and the phone and walked in the room. I tossed my clothes in the dirty basket that Jaxon had with his dirty clothes and I sat the gun and phone on the bed.

The clock on his nightstand showed it was 2:36am in big red lights. I sighed and rolled off the towel on my head. I walked back towards the bathroom and placed the towel on the rack and just wrapped my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out and grabbed socks. I placed them on and walked downstairs. Tanner fell asleep on the couch with his phone in his hand hanging off the edge of the couch. Anthony was on the floor snoring. I sighed, because I was hoping we can get to know each other.

I sighed and turned off the tv and made my way towards the kitchen. I haven't ate so I decided to make myself an omelette. I got everything out and I heated up the pan with the oil. I whisked the eggs together and poured it in the pan. I spread the cheese all over the middle and flipped one side over it.

I heated up water in the microwave and poured some coffee mix in it. I drank it black and made a face but continued to drink it. I grabbed a plate and placed my omelette on it and sat on the counter and ate quietly. I drank my coffee and finished my food.