SEVEN

Jordan

I hid behind Jaxon and grabbed on his shirt. I don't want to see this creep.

When we walked in, an older guy like late 30s greeted me with a crazy man smile. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. I wanted to disappear that moment.

"Fûck off Daemon." Jaxon said while tugging on my arm and walking up stairs.

We made our way towards a nice dark oak doors and Jaxon open them with out knocking.

"Boss." He said while giving a nod to the guy in the chair that has the back of the chair towards us. He made his way to the seat in front of the big desk and plopped himself down. I followed what he did and took the other seat next to him. The guy turned around and I soon saw it was an older guy with his hand inside of girl's dress that was sitting on his lap. I quickly moved my eyes on my hands that are on my lap.

"So you're Jordan." He said while making the girl moan. I wanted to get out of here. This is not my place to be here.

I nodded and began to play with my hands.

"Look at me."

I truly didn't want to.

"Look at me." He said again but it sounded like a threat. I quickly looked up to his eyes and not trying to look at the girl who was practically having sèx with his hand. He had a smirk on and I can hear Jaxon chuckle.

"Do you know...do you know that now you are on radar you can be dead any second."

I didn't answer only stared at his brown eyes.

"So. Tell me why you don't want to be here under my protection? Because Landon told me you really didn't want any."

"I can handle myself."

I heard Jaxon try to hold in a laugh but fail to do so.

"Got alittle fight in you huh? Well. If you want to die then be my guest."

"Okay." Then I stood up and walked out. I made my way down the stairs and out the door. I thought Jaxon will behind me but nope. So I was walking out of their property. I made my way towards the gates but I didnt know the password so I jumped the fence. I was now sitting on the top and I was going to make my way on the bottom till I heard gun shots. I freaked out so I jumped the fence as fast I can and sprinted. I didn't make it far till I was tackled on the pavement.

"I can't let you leave."

Jaxon.

"Get the fûck off of me!" I said while struggling with his weight on top of me. My knees were getting pebbles in them by wiggling and I can feel my elbows bleeding now.

"No can do. Boss wants you back." He said while getting up and lifting me on to his shoulder. I punched and screamed. But he didn't budge.

Then one thing came to mind.

'Now sweetie. If anyone throws you on their shoulder, you press this pressure point on their neck so you can run.'My dad said while pressing a point to my uncle.

How ironic.

I quickly stopped and used my hands to lift myself up with his shoulder. He thought I was trying to jump so he held my legs tighter but that's not what I'm doing boy. Soon I had my fingers on his neck and pressed down.

"You little bi-" then he went out cold. He landed on top of me so I quickly pushed him off of me. I got up and ran. We were still outside of the gates so I sprinted towards the road we came from. I was paying attention to what way we came from so I easily made my way towards open road. I called Greyson and told him where I was and he said to keep walking and he would meet me there.

****

"I can't believe you KNOCKED OUT A GANGSTER!" He said while laughing and merging into the right lane.

"Stop. I couldn't stay there. I needed to leave so I used my dads technic."

"What ever crazy bitch."

****

I made my way towards the dinner and clocked in.

The hours flew by till it was time to clock out.
I made my way down the street till I heard the screams and chants.

I made my way towards the alley and saw that this time it was Landon who was fighting. I stayed and watched the first round and walked out.

I was about to plug in my headphones but I was pushed and pinned on the brick wall. My phone fell out of my hand and my head hit the wall pretty hard. I closed my eyes tight till the pounding was gone. I open my eyes and see Jaxon with a blank face.

I was about to knee him in the balls but he quickly caught my legs with his and pushed his hips roughly on my mine.

"You have some nerve knocking me out and walking to this fight." He hissed in my face.

"Fûck y-"

He lift me off the wall and pushed my back with more force till my air got knocked out.

"Boss found me on the ground and laughed at me because some BÎTCH knocked me out. And you know what he did?! He made me look for you because he wants you under him."

"That's disgusting!" I said with short breathes and while trying to move my arms from his grasp but he held them harder on the wall.

"But do you know what I told him? I told him I rather have you under me."

My eyes turn huge. I had my mouth wide open and froze.

What?

"I don't know why. But I have this urge to fûck you on this wall and make you cry out my name. I have this attraction towards you and I can't get you out of my mind. Ever since you held the knife on me. I was turn on by you. So hearing boss say he wants you under him it got me mad. It made me insane that someone else wants you." He said while coming closer.

I couldn't find words. My tongue felt heavy. It didn't want to make words. What was I supposed to say.

"And now with your mouth wide open like that I have other things in mind that I can have you do." He whispered husky in my ear.

I quickly closed my mouth and tried to blend in to the wall.

"So... You have to come to the gang house. Not because boss wants you there. It's because I want you ther- nope. I don't want you there. You're coming to my house." He said while lightly bitting my neck.

Oh please God save me now.

******

*steam suddenly comes out *

Things just took a turn didn't it!

Damn!

JAXON YOU GET IT ON BOY! OMG!

How he got possessive when he said that boss want her.

Damn.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS