TWENTY-FOUR

Jordan

I couldn't even sleep at night.

I can't.

My mind always puts images that I don't want, and don't need to be reminded of.

I didn't let go of Jaxon. I didn't care if he was wet. I didn't even care he was naked. I just needed him next to me.

I'm still holding tightly to him. He's softly snoring with his arm loosely around my shoulders.

I started to trace each of his tattoos with the little light that the moon gave.

I don't know why, but I feel like I have to be with him. Give him everything that I can give.

I know. I use to be like 'get away from me' 'don't touch me.' But now after what had happen to me, Jaxon just makes me feel safe.

I don't know how to explain it, but I just need to be next to him.

It's two in the morning and I still can't sleep. My body wants to go asleep but my mind can't. I snuggle up against his chest and just listening to his steady heart. I covered his lower half with the blanket but I have my legs tangled with his. I start to trace his jaw line then ran my hand through his hair. I start to trace his lips then went down his neck and  started tracing the ink.

I untangled my legs from him and slowly climbed out of bed. I made my way in the kitchen and made myself and cup of coffee. I added some creamer and alittle bit of sugar because I wanted to taste the coffee. I sat down on the island and had the oven light on. I sipped some coffee and looked at the clock.2:37am.

I drank the coffee slowly before it burns me. My mind started to wonder off to how me and Jaxon met.

I still can't believe I accused him for bumping into me. He was putting on his sweater. I so fûckin dumb sometimes. Wait. Scratch that. I'm always dumb. I can't even take care of myself.

Then my mind went off to the shoot out and how he came to my apartment and I held a knife on his stomach.

Damn. I must look like a crazy person. Then it went off to the gang house where I knocked him out the first time. Then it went off to where we had our moment on the couch.

My head turn towards the couch and I felt my ears and cheeks heat up. I quickly looked away and continued to drink my coffee.

Then it went off to me and Greyson.

Greyson.

My eyes grew wider. I bet he's so worry! Oh my gosh! I can't believe I didn't call him and tell him I'm safe now. I quickly placed the cup on the island and hurried off up stairs and towards Jaxons phone.

I dialed his number and it rung three times.

"H-Hello?" His voice sounded scared but tried.

"Greyson?"

The line went silent and I heard him breathe harder.

"J-Jordan?"

"Yes. It's me Jordan."

"Jordan! Are you okay?! And you hurt!? Where are you!? Are-" he kept asking all kinds of questions and all the sleep in his voice went away.