EPILOGUE PART TWO

*sips tea*

J

I can't believe I have her now.
All thanks to Hector.

I smirked while I dressed in a white button up and some black slacks. I rolled up the sleeves and I felt my lips curl up to a smirk.

My phone vibrates in my slacks. I pulled it out and answered it.

"J. She didn't show up. She's not here. Her best friend is looking for her and calling her phone, but no answer." Tori said.

My hand clenched around the phone, "what did you just say."

I heard her breathe in harsh and spoke again, "I said that she didn't show up-"

"I fûckin heard you! What is Hector doing!? What are you doing! I thought you were watching her!" I said while I walked around my room and found my shoes, putting them on.

"I was watching her! She just never came out the front area! I think she left in the back, I don't know!? And Hector is just putting on a fake smile moving from his toes to his heels every now and then. We are all waiting for her. I don't know where she could've went."

I was out my door already walking towards my car, "I'll be there." I clicked the phone, hopping in and driving to the ceremony.

*****

I walked in from the back because I didn't want anyone to think I was the bride.

I can't believe she didn't show.

I walked in and see Tori in the seats watching Hector. She then gets up walking towards him and whispering something in his ear.

I look to the seats and see some family and I guess her best friend because he's on the phone and he would tap his finger hard on the screen the put it back to his ear. He ran a hand through his hair pulling at the ends and end up sighing loud.

I kept my head low and walked over to Hector.

"I thought you had someone picking her up." I said while I got close and whispered harsh to him. He looks up to me and so does Tori. Their faces pales.

"I did!" He said while he scooted closer to me so no one can hear. "I had to pay for a fûckin limo to get her, and now thats just a fûckin waste of money! You own me for that in my pay."

I narrowed my eyes at him and looked at Tori, "where's Landon and Jaxon?"

She looked down and played with her hands, "I've been looking for them but they haven't been fighting or I'll always missed them after my shift."

I sighed loud, "I'm not talking about them fighting! Right now Tori! Where are they!?"

She jumped a little from my voice rising. "I don't know." She whispered, still not looking up.

"What?!"

"I don't know-"

"Stop J! She's trying to keep up with all this. This is her first time. Have some slack on her." He said while he pushed her behind him.