NINETEEN

Jaxon

"Wake up hoe!" Landon said while slapping Greyson on his cheek. We made it back to Tanners apartment and placed Greyson on the couch.

"Please don't hurt me!" He said while bolting up and then trying to run towards the door but I grabbed his collar with my left hand and threw him on the ground. "Man the fuck up! Now." I said while squatting and his face paled. I smirked."I want to know everything you and Jordan did when she got kidnap."
Then my face turned to the stone look I always knew how to make.

"I...i-how do you know about...Jordan?"

I rolled my eyes and ran a hand over my face."Just tell me the damn thing Greyson!"

He flinched and moved back but bumped into Landon's legs.

"I...I-what if I don't?"

"Quit acting like you're a tough guy just tell me the damn details Greyson!"

"Fine.Fine. Just...can I sit down?"

"No."

****

"And next thing you know it they placed a cloth over her then she went limp. I tried to fight but then two huge guys came up to me and laughed then both hit the side of my head at the same time and I knocked out." I chuckled and went to Tanner.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!"

"Sure its not." I murmured "Anything?" I asked Tanner.

"Not ye-fûck!"he said while slamming his hands on the desk.

"What!?"

"Fûckin ad got in the way." I slapped the side of his head and he hissed but got back to work.

I went to go sit down next to Landon who's kicking at Greyson because he's to scared to move.

I rolled my eyes and landed on the couch with a 'huff'.

"Soooooo...how do you guys know Jordan." My eyes were still close and I can feel the side of my lips curl up.

"Let's just say I'm really special to her." I said.

"I'm here best friend so I don't know what you're still doing here." Landon said getting up.

"Oh heck no! She was my best friend before you sluts and I knew her longer!" I open my eyes and see Greyson standing up and making his way towards Landon who's making a drink.

"Yeah okay squirm. Just go and do something useful." Landon said while turning his back to him. Greyson had the height but didn't have the muscles.

"I would show you what a squirm can do slut." He said while trying to swing at Landon,but of course Landon caught his wrist.
"Where you trying to...hit...me?" He said narrowing his eyes.

Greyson's face paled."ugh....no...you see. I was trying to....punch the fly. See."

"You little bit-"

"Okay! Enough. Damn, if you guys are just going to fight then take it outside. I bet you Tanner doesn't want any of Greyson's blood on his floor."