THIRTY-SEVEN

Jordan

"You want to know what I thought when you left me?" Jaxon Dad said.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALFONSO!!" She screamed while she sobbed. I on the other hand, I got my eyes cleared up but had some hiccups here and there.

Alfonso, that I now know who is Alfonso and Alberto are, just chuckled.

He walked around her while she crowded away each side he would walk to and sobbed.
He walked in front of  her and gripped her cheeks and made her look at him.

"I was so pissed that you left! I was so pissed that you left me, and left with out any trace! And you left with my blood and DNA!" He seared in her face.

"HE'S NOT YOUR SON ALFONSO! THE DAY YOU PUNCHED HIM, YOU LEFT AS A FATHER AND TURNED TO HIS NIGHTMARE!" She screamed while she pulled away from his hand. Her face switched to the left from his slap.

"I know that he will never be my son, because I never loved him! I never loved him when you first told me you got him! I never loved him when you gave birth! I NEVER LOVED HIM!" He roared in her face.

Alberto chuckled at the back and I gasped but slammed my mouth shut.

She glared at him with tears in her eyes, "then why stay?"

He got taken back by that question and took a step back. His mouth opened and closed like a gasping fish. His face then turned to stone hard, like Jaxon does sometimes and walked back to her.

"I had to much love for you back then, but after that kid was born, I didn't have the guts to say 'I don't love you like I did yesterday'. So after that you knew I was with other women. You knew I still went to my gang. You still knew I did all the crap, but you left once I started to enjoy beating your kid."

"WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!? JUST LET MY SON GET BEAT UP BY HIS OWN FATHER!!!" She screamed.

She got slapped again and this time she spit out blood.

"Yes."

"I FÛCKIN HATE YO-" she got punched and she cried.

"STOP!" I yelled.

His head snapped towards me then back to Maria.

"How old are you Maria?" He said completely ignoring me. I glared at him but he didn't notice.

She cried quietly and tucked her face down towards her shoulder and ignoring him. "I said," he walked up closer and gripped her neck like Sañtiago did to me and made her look at him. "How old are you Maria?" His voice was calm but held a threats towards it.

She swallowed and blinked the tears away. "4-41"

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. I also raised an eyebrow, because that means that she had Jaxon at 18.

"My love is still young, but has a heart problem." He smiled.

Tears slipped down her cheeks as he let go of her neck and wipes the tears away. She flinched and closed her eyes.