TWENTY-EIGHT

Jaxon

I made my way down the halls of the crusty ass hospital halls, down to the room number I can never forget.

I had flowers in my hand while I had cash for the bill in my pocket.

I nodded at the doctor who walked past me but when he made eye contact with me, he quickly looked down and held his clipboard closer to his chest.

I scuff and rolled my eyes.

Okay. I may look scary with all the tattoos and the leather jacket but I can be nicest...well a decent person to know.

I knocked at the door and walked in.
I turned around to close the door and walked further in.

I halted in my steps and squeezed the flower in my hand.

She wasn't there.

I threw the flowers on the ground and walked out.

"Where is she." I said in between my teeth.

One of the nurses looked at me but quickly walked away from me.

My breathing was heavy and my fist clenched at my sides.

I stormed to one of the doctors who was talking to one of the nurses showing her the stats on the clipboard.

I turned him around by his shoulder and gripped his collar and brought him close to my face.

"Where. Is. She."

I see his eyes grow big while I see his Adam apple move up and down.

He is literally shaking in my hand.

"W-Who Sir."

"Where is Maria!" I said clenching my teeth together and fisting the shirt tighter.

"S-she was c-checked out an h-hour ago."

"BY WHO!" I roared.

I see his face pale and I see one of the nurses in the corner of my eye lifting up the phone to her ear. I reached in my jacket and pulled out my gun and aimed it at her.

I turned to her and see her freeze and I see her gulp visually.

"Call security, and you would see over all of us." I said adding venom in my words.

She slowly lowers the phone and I still have it aimed at her.

Everyone in the halls are frozen and all you can hear is my heavy breathing and their violent hearts beating out of their chest.

I looked back at the doctor who is staring at me with pleading eyes.

"Now. Who checked her out."

"T-two men. S-say they w-were family."

"I don't have family!"

He flinched at my voice and closed his eyes shut.

"T-they showed us paper work with the same last name!" He said cowering away from me,but couldn't really when I had him in my fist.

"What were their names."

"That's confidential-"

"WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES GOD DAMN-IT!"

"Sañtiago and Louis!" He said shaking in fear.

I felt like someone kicked me in the stomach and my air got knocked out.

I let go of the doctor who ran towards the exit while all of the other nurses followed behind.