SEVENTEEN

Jordan

Sañtiago came behind me and ran his hands all over my body. I thrashed around but you can only hear my muffles or my screams.
He tapped my mouth shut.

"Vamos a tenimos tan divertido." He said while unclasping my bra. Tears streamed down my face while I thrashed around. My bra didn't completely come off. It only unhooked and stayed on my shoulders.

I screamed and screamed. I felt so disgusted of his hands on my body and how I can't do anything and just let him do this.

"Me pregunto lo que Jaxon muchacho va hacer cuando yo te follo tan bueno." He said while I can hear the smirk coming on his face.

He came in front of me and pulled out a pocket knife. My eyes grew huge while I thrashed around. I kicked him in his hand and he dropped the knife and then he chuckled.

"You're just making everything so much fun aren't you?" He said leaving out of the room then coming back a few seconds later with more rope and two 50 pound weights.

I stopped and watched him with wide eyes. He tied one of the rope ends to one of the weight and did the same to the other. He stood up and dragged both of the them towards me. I screamed but the tape muffled it. I started to kick at him but he dropped one of the rope and held on one in his right hand. I kicked at him but he caught my left leg and twisted it painfully. I screamed out in pain and when I was screaming he wrapped the rope around my ankle and dropped the weight 5ft away from me. I kicked out again because I wasn't going down with a fight. He sighed and picked up the pocket knife he dropped 2ft away from me. I screamed and more tears came out like a dam breaking.

"Sh.shshhh." He said while smirking while walking up to me and snapping the knife open. I screamed and he chuckled. "You know what would be amazing? Mhmm? I'm going record this." He reached in and pulled out his phone. His flash went on and I already knew he was recording.

"Doesn't she look amazing." I thrashed around a tried to cry out for help. My left leg was being weigh down from the weight and my right leg was kicking around to help me out of these ropes.

"Oh wait. I forgot to do something." He said while smirking. He shown the phone the knife and started to walk towards me. My eyes grew huge while tears blurred my vision. I screamed and thrashed around.

He came up to me and grabbed my bra strap that was hanging off my shoulder. I tried to kick him but he tilt his head and stabbed my thigh. I screamed in pain because he stared at me with the phone on his left hand and pointing it at my face. He then shown the phone the knife in my right thigh.

"And I just ruined her perfectly sexy leg. Man." He said while chuckling. He then pointed the phone at my face and I was still screaming. He smirked then made the phone look at my thigh again.

"Time is running out Jaxon." He then twisted the knife around and I screamed in pain and my body was shaking with all the blood coming out . My whole leg was covered in my blood and the pain is to much for my body to handle. He then pulled out the knife and he showed the camera my face. My eyes were slowly closing and my body slowly giving out. He chuckled and cut the straps of my bra. Now I'm bared to him and the camera, but I didn't care at that point.

He showed the camera my body and then showed his face. "I'm going have some much fun." Then he ended it and I heard him typing but my eyes were closed and my breathing was starting to turn long and slow breaths.

"I sent it to him. Let's see what he does." He said while running his hand on my body. I flinched but not enough to move. He chuckled and when I opened my eyes, I came to face to face with his light blue eyes.  He showed me his phone and thrown it at the wall without looking. You can hear the phone breaking against these walls. He tilt his head to side and his eyes never leaving mine. I stared back but my body was slowly giving out. My head hung low and my eyes closed. I heard him chuckled and he ran his hand over my hips and my legs. My left leg was numb from the weight of the weight. My right one throbbed with pain. My wrist hurt so much for carrying my weight for days. I'm starving and I'm dehydrated. He pulled my hair so I can look at him.

"No te preocupes, cuando venga tenemos nuestra diversión."

*****

Jaxon

"Landon! Hurry the fûck up! I'm at your house waiting for you!" I said while clicking and unlocking his door. I walked inside and slammed the door shut. I tossed my key on the table and I sat down on couch. I ran my hand through my hair and placed my head in my hands.

"What's so fûckin important, that I had to leave this fine aśś chick!" He said while storming in the door.

I stood up and I was about to tell him to help me find Jordan, but my phone went off. He came closer and waited. My eyebrows came together and I pulled out my phone. It was a message from unknown.

Great.

I walked towards Landon and he gave me a confused face and I just shrugged my shoulders. I unlocked my phone and see it was a video.

I was hesitant to press the play button but Landon snatched my phone away and clicked play.

The video was black at first but you can hear muffles and something moving. The camera then got bright and you can see shoes walking towards something that's making the muffles grow louder. Then the camera lifted.

Jordan.

******

Ugh I can't with myself! I'm like laughing but at the same time I'm like...man it must sucks hanging on that cliff. Anyway how do you guys like this chapter?

I hate it. I mean Sañtiago is so damn cute! I can't believe he's like that! Ugh! Makes me so mad even though I wrote him.

*sips tea*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS