EIGHT

Jordan

He didn't let me go. He held me under gun point till I made my way towards his car.

I'm fûckin scared to be honest. I honestly thought Jaxon hated me then liked me.

I was stiff as a board as I got in. I didn't bother to put my seat belt on.

I couldn't.

I couldn't, and I didn't want to. I didn't want to move because I don't know what his next move is. I was too scared to find out.

The ride was an awkward quiet. I couldn't stand it. So I moved my pinky closer to the door. From the corner of my eye, I still saw Jaxon hasn't noticed.

So I kept taking small movements towards the door. Right when my hand touched the door handle the sound of the doors locking made me jump. Then I heard him chuckle.

"You're really brave to do that. But not in the night where there's gangsters are out." He said with a smirk.

"I want to go home." I said with a strong voice but inside I'm crying.

"Nope. A gang is looking for you and you will die. And I don't know about you but I would like to die when I'm old."

"Well what if I want to die before I'm old? Huh?"

He looked at me then looked back at the road.
"You are honestly stupid." He said while giving a chuckle.

"I would rather be at my house."

"No."

"I have school."

"So."

"I'm not going to stay there if I can't go to school."

"If I let you got to school will you shut up."he said while pulling up in a drive way. I didn't know that we were here till I saw that point.

"Get out and don't run." He said adding a smile at the end.

I did what I was told and followed him up the stairs to the door.

Once he open the door I was soon opened to a fruit smell. Like fruit punch.

I walked in and looked around. It was like any other normal house. Pictures scattered all over the walls and furniture here and there.

I was so busy admiring the house I didn't feel him come up behind me until I felt his hands around my waist. I froze. My body tensed when I felt his breath on my neck.

"Why do you have to be so damn beautiful." He whispered. I couldn't say anything only listen to our breathing.

Run! Bitch run!

My self-conscious told me.

I can't. My feet are planted on the ground.

Bîtch he's going to kill you if you don't. And I know he would. He pulled the fûckin trigger on you to show a point!

I know but I can't!

His hands were roaming around my hips then went lower. That's when my brain started to function.