FORTY-SIX

Landon

He stared at me while the bagel in my hand is getting crushed.

"When was the last time she had sex?" He said while getting his pen ready.

"Ughhhh, three days ago." I said rubbing my neck.

He stared at me with an eyebrow raised and with a dumb look. "D-do you even know how a baby is made?"

Now it's my time to look at him dumb. "No shît, by a dîck and-"

"I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about how long does it take a women to make a child."

I brought my eyebrows together and tilt my head. "Isn't it like a day or so?"

He closed his eyes and sighed. He pinched the bridge of his nose and breathe in. "No sir. It can take women a week or more. She can't make a baby a day later. She hasn't even shown signs of being pregnant." He breathe out and looked at me in the eye.

I blinked a couple of times, "so she's not pregnant?"

"Sir! I don't know yet. Maybe, but I can't classify that yet. So yes, there might be a chance that she is pregnant."

"Then why was she bleeding so much?"

"Because she got sho-"

"No! Before that."

He brought his eyebrows together and tilt his head. "Ughhhhhhh, she started to bleed through her...Umm, her pûssy and she held her stomach while her face showed pain. And it was a lot of blood."

His eyes grew wide, "what caused her to bleed?" His voice came fast.

"Ugh, I think she got kicked in the stomach hard and she flew to the ground."

He dropped the clipboard and ran away. I blinked and stared at his back while he pulled one of the nurses arm, dragging her towards the surgery door.

"Huh." I walked backwards then towards a nurse that was was walking and writing down something on her clipboard.

"Excuse me miss." She looked up and I gave her a smile. "Can you help me out with my eye, it's kinda bothering me." She looked at it and gasp.

"Is it bleeding!?" She said while grabbing my hand and dragging me towards a room.

"Is it. Didn't noticed."

She opened the door and ushered me sit on the bed. "I'll be right back. Don't touch it." She says right before she exits the room.

"Will do." I laid down and crossed my hands under my head and closed my eyes. It feels good to relax for awhile. It actually feels good to not have them alive anymore.

About fûckin time.

There was a knock on the door and in came the nurse. I sat back up and leaned against my hands that were behind me.

She placed the stuff on the counter and she got hand sanitizer,rubbing her hands together. Then placed on gloves. "Want to tell me how you got it that bad?"

I smiled but she didn't see. "Want to tell me your name first then I'll tell you." She turned to me and smiled.