ELEVEN

Jordan

I woke up from yelling and something banging down stairs. I jumped when I heard a loud bang on the wall downstairs. It literally shook the floor up stairs.

I quickly wonder down stairs not caring if my hair was a mess, and found my self tip toeing towards the noise.

"ARE YOU FÛCKIN SERIOUS!" I heard Jaxons voice yell from the living room.

I made my way towards him and found myself looking at a very pissed off Jaxon and Landon.

"YES! I told you this would happen!" Landon said while pacing around and then planting on the couch then lighting a cigarette. They haven't noticed me till Landon looked towards my way. I was next to the door that lead towards the kitchen and the living room. He rolled his eyes then puffed out the smoke.

"What is she doing here?" He spat with annoyance when he mentioned me.

Jaxon looked over his shoulder then back at Landon. "Don't blame her!" He said with so much hate in his words.

Landon got up so fast that it startled Jaxon but he recover fast. Landon walked past him and made his way towards me. "It's all your fault! All this crap that has happen it's because of you! I never thought a fûckin girl would cause this much trouble!" He said while his face was turning red from so much anger. He flicked the ash from his cigarette on my face and stormed off.

But I didn't let him leave. Fûck no. That shit burn like a bîtch. So I walked up to him and tugged on his arm.

"What!?"

"Look. I don't know what your fûckin problem is but all I know is that I don't know what the fûck you are talking about-"

"Of course not! Why would you!?Huh? This all happen when you shown up-"

"LANDON! THATS ENOUGH!" Jaxon yelled then came right up to him and pushed him back.

"NO! I BET YOU DIDNT EVEN TOLD HER WHAT HAPPEN?!" He looked back at me then at Jaxon. He pushed past Jaxon and walked back towards me. He stopped right in front of me. "You want to know what I'm talking about?" He looked for my face for an answer but I let my face blank. When I didn't answer he went on. "That 'gang' thats looking for you... they know you are here. They know that one of us." He said pointing back forth from him and Jaxon. "Is protecting you. They know that we would try anything to keep you safe. But guess what? I'm done! I'm done trying to save your dumb aśś! They found out and me and Jaxon are protecting you and they know that we are the most active in the gang so when we are busy trying to save your ass. They took over half of our suppliers. THANKS TO YOU WE LOST EVERYTHING IN THAT SIDE OF THE SUPPLIER! YOU KNOW HOW FÛCKIN HARD WORK ME AND JAXON HAD TO DO JUST TO GET THAT FÛCKIN SUPPLIER? NO! OF COURSE YOU DONT KNOW!" He said while pacing around again and running his hand through his hair like Jaxon does. He placed his cigarette in the side of his mouth and just letting it burn there.

I didn't know what to say. What could I say? I just brought down their gang. How am I supposed to help with that? Not when another gang took advantage of them. It is my fault.

Jaxon looked at me the looked back at Landon who was now just sitting on he couch with his eyes closed and his head laid back and just inhaling the smoke. Jaxon got on his phone and started to dial some numbers. He walked out of the room and now it was just me and Landon.

I never knew Landon would be able to get mad. It's just not like him. He always plays around with me and Jaxon. Now seeing him in this state, shocked me. I slowly took steps to the other side of the room and slowly sat down.