TWENTY

Jordan

I slowly sat back down. I didn't dare to move because he can end my life in a seconds. I guess he was satisfied so he lowered his gun. He looked back towards Louis and Jaxon.

"Take his off too."

Louis walked to the other body and ripped out the sack. I gasped when I saw Landon. His lip was busted and his nose was bleeding. Jaxon was glaring at the back of Louis's head. Landon caught a glimpse of me and started to thrash around but the men holding his arm twisted it painfully that made him cry out in pain.

"STOP!" The men looked up at me and smirked while twisting it again. Landon screamed in pain again.

I looked back at Sañtiago with teared eyes and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "TELL THEM TO STOP!" I screamed and I got up and was about to run to them but Louis took out his gun and held it to Jaxons head. I admittedly stopped and tears fell out.

"Jordan...sit back down." Jaxon said with his voice slow and low.

"Yeah..just sit back down. We're fine." Landon croaked out.

"I-I-"

"If you take a seat princess, we can discuss business with our guest." Sañtiagos voice said from behind me. I looked in Jaxons eyes and he nodded. I took a deep breath and before I turned back around I looked at Landon who was giving me a fake smile and nodded his head too.

I took my seat and Louis gave the men a nod and they both grabbed Landon and Jaxon and sat them at the end of the table on the left and right side. I barely noticed that the chairs they had them sit in had straps around the arms and legs on the chair. They strapped them in and walked towards the door and walked out. Louis took a seat at the end of the table like Sañtiago is in the front. 

"Now." Sañtiago said while smirking at Landon and Jaxon who are glaring holes at him. He then looked at me and I tried to scoot away but he pulled my seat towards him and picked me up till I was sitting on his lap. I was stiff. I didn't dare to move. He rested his hand on my thigh and his thumb did cycle patters on my thigh. My eyes teared up and I looked at Jaxon with pleading eyes who is shaking and a vein on his neck is pop out. You can clearly hear his breathing in hard pants.

"Are you guys hun-"

"Get. Your. Hand. Off. Of. Her." Jaxon said cutting off Sañtiago. He smirked and wrapped his other hand around my stomach and rested his chin on my shoulder. I closed my eyes tight and a few tears dropped.

"Like I was saying. Let's talk business. I want half of your gangs property. Half the sellers. Half the buyers. And half the men."

"When hell freezes ov-" Landon said while getting cut off my him.

"Or I'll kill her."

My eyes shot open. My body tensed. My tears fell and I looked at Jaxon and Landon and see them had both their mouth shut tight.

"You act like we are in charge. If you really want that then talk to our boss. And leave her out of this, she had nothing to do with this and the gang." Jaxon said.

"But that's where you're wrong." He said getting up and placing me on his chair. I didn't dare to move because I was still processing the information he just said. He casually walked towards both of them and nodded at Louis. Louis got up and walked out, leaving three powerful men with me.