SIXTY

What can I say, I'm full with tricks up my selves.
I can't end the book with out a little of Jaxons pov,
>:)
*sips tea* enjoy
(Back track a little bit)
(Ps, WE MADE IT TO TOP FIVE!! Well, when I checked)

Jaxon

After I left the university, I walked back to the car and drove off to the alley.

I need to hit someone.

I drove towards the place, while I rolled down the window letting the cool air hit me.

I ended up parking next to a curb, and climbed out while walking towards the chants. I made my way towards Steve.

"Long time no see." He said while he smirked. I sat down on the stool and gave a small smile.

"Yeah, long time no see." I looked behind me and saw a fight going on but I didn't bother to even pay attention to who it was.

He slides a glass of jack towards me,"last time I saw you, was when I was giving you a speech about that girl. How is she?" He said while he tossed the towel over his shoulder.

"She's...she's....moving on." I mumbled while I down the glass.

"Didn't that fûckin leaf speech tell you something!" He said smacking the side of my head.

I slammed the glass down and glared at him. "Clearly it didn't. After I saved her twice, while she's in the hospital crawling towards me while yelling 'she loves me', and I fûckin dropped her! What the hell is wrong with me!?" I grabbed the glass and threw it towards the fûckin crowd because they're getting on my fûckin nerves.

My head snaps towards to the left again while he's glaring at me. "What the fûck is wrong with you!? Why fûckin drop her!?"

I clenched my jaw then end up popping my jaw. I crack my neck and sigh out. "I said I didn't love her, I never did. You know how fûckin hard that was!? It kills me everyday, because if I just turned around and told her how I loved her all along I wouldn't be here right now! I would probably be laughing with her or something. But no! My fûcked up head said to let her go so we won't fûckin hurt her." I slammed my head down on the bar. The pain flowed through my head while I was slowly starting to get a headache.

"Well, you thought it was the right thing to do right? You thought if you left her she would be safe. Out of danger. But you ended up hurting her even more by breaking her heart and breaking yours. Why don't you go tell her how you feel. Tell her how you thought if you left her, she would be okay. Tell her that's the worst decision you have ever made because clearly both of you can't even go a day with out thinking about each other. I bet you went to go check on her, didn't you?"

I looked up with narrow eyes and I see his lips curl up to a smirk. "Exactly. If you want her back in your life, why don't you go get her!? You've found your four leaf clover, go get it back before someone snatches it from you."

"It's to late, she's already moving on with her life. She's getting an apartment with her best friend. She-"

"All I hear is you stalling. What the hell is wrong with you!? Clearly if she meant something to you, you would do anything to get her back, not just watch from afar and let her slip away while she finds someone else."

"You know what? I need to fight. I need to clear my mind. I'll come back when my fûcked up mind is clear so I can understand what the fûck I'm saying." I slam a five on the table and started to take off my shirt.